Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
M0rdred

Please publish the survey results!

As much as I want to see the data, I don't think all of it would be good for the game to have public.  First off, they put time/energy/money into the survey, so giving it away to anyone isn't really beneficial.  You then have the issue of people backing up their point based on survey data ACE is already aware of, rather than giving their actual feelings and reactions.  Plus, what Pang said.

Maybe they could release some of it though - maybe something that isn't terribly consequential but unexpected and interesting.

I'm in the same boat. No email.

Nothing in Spam, Promotions, Social, Important, or Regular.

Guess I'm not worth it :(

I got it at 6am, most mass mail is sent in waves as far as I know, so maybe give it a bit more time.

As much as I want to see the data, I don't think all of it would be good for the game to have public.  First off, they put time/energy/money into the survey, so giving it away to anyone isn't really beneficial.  You then have the issue of people backing up their point based on survey data ACE is already aware of, rather than giving their actual feelings and reactions.  Plus, what Pang said.

Maybe they could release some of it though - maybe something that isn't terribly consequential but unexpected and interesting.

As a backer aren't we more than just the public?

I know we don't get a share in the profits but I would think showing the survey results would lead to better transparency with ACE and what the backer perceptions are.

Obsidian-ForumSignature.jpg

As a backer aren't we more than just the public?

I know we don't get a share in the profits but I would think showing the survey results would lead to better transparency with ACE and what the backer perceptions are.

It's all in presentation.  If they give us the raw data, I'm imagining a ton of threads of people doing nothing but arguing that they are right or the game is going to hell in a hand basket based on the results.  I guess that isn't any different than any other post, really.