Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What to post?

Hey guys,

I'm really looking forward to this game, but I just don't know what to discuss with everyone. I would really like to become part of this community, but I'm just so overwhelmed with the content this game will bring, I don't know where to begin. I'm exited for the campaign system in this game, open world pvp, the dying world eternal player idea and everything else this game has to offer. So I figured I'd start off by posting in the general discussion. I already posted an introduction, but I wanted to contribute more. Fill me in on where the best places to join in conversations is. Thanks again guys!

twitch.tv/stupidmageit

I'm going to jump in first before the big names arrive!

I'd suggest thinking about what aspects about the game are most important for you. Are you more interested in crafting, the EKs, PvP combat? Are you interested in how relics might affect our characters, or what kind of stealth mechanics might be implemented? Just search for threads with your interests and give your 2 cents on the subject!

If you want to find a guild to join, obviously you'd want to check out Guild Recruiting, and there's also a section if you're interested in RP. I would suggest checking out some of the fansites as well, like http://thedregs.net and http://angrycrows.com!

7111d4fea662ddcedc732a7b7c3ebe1e.png

The forum community is still pretty small, so there's not much new discussion going on, mostly just continued discussion on topics already made. It's also usually the same group of people everywhere.

I don't post a lot. I usually just lurk.

I'd suggest thinking about what aspects about the game are most important for you. Are you more interested in crafting, the EKs, PvP combat? Are you interested in how relics might affect our characters, or what kind of stealth mechanics might be implemented? Just search for threads with your interests and give your 2 cents on the subject!

SHHHHHHH!!!!! Dont mention the "E" word. They will hear you.... They will come... We will all be devoured by the chaos that follows

Don't force it. When you see an interesting conversation, join in. When you have an idea you want to share, post it. If those things aren't happening, wait until they do. There's no hurry.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

pick a point find your voice and jump strait in and if you get a negative reply so what man Keyboard Warriors Lurk everywhere and guess what if you don't post you wont have your opinion heard whether it be right or wrong. so find a topic read and enjoy and type and lets conversate 

Hey just Shout Bremmen and he will, Rise and Destroy the people you wish decimated :o