Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I want to buy something...

• I am tired of EK junk, until I see what purpose, if any, an EK has.
  • I have bought just about everything from the merchandise store
  • I have 4 accounts already

I am thinking, skins and maybe access to a unique looks in the char selection screen.

What ideas can you guys come up with?  Get those imaginative juices flowing....

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My brother, salam, peace   I come to you today with a humble offer between us brothers. I have recently acquired access to a special contact who enables me to make investments of great value.   I

What about something like 'reset' coupons to use if you decide later that you don't like some of the appearance-related choices you made during character creation. 

Minatures? Posters? crowfall shaped chicken nuggets?

My brother, salam, peace

I come to you today with a humble offer between us brothers. I have recently acquired access to a special contact who enables me to make investments of great value.

I believe that with your help, we may both profit from this. For every dollar you send me, I can promise you a return of twice the value in Crowfall in and out of game goods. I know this seems hard to believe, but I cannot make such an unbelievable deal sound more convincing, it is simply how it is. My apologies, but I can accept only one payment at this time. It would be best for the both of us if you made it count.

I look forward to your reply, so we may both profit together.

Calm down, walk out the door. Buy some people in need, who are without much support, like kids, something nice they really need, and with the rest go to an animal refugee and give them some money.

And If by then you should still be bored, I dont know. Maybe ask ACE for putting their first playable Campaign World out as soon as possible, even when its not already much fun playing it, and if they would do that, ask them to never shut the server down ever again please.

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.

sigh, the sarcasm....

• I have a little epeen
  • no scams please
  • I don't support animal refuge cheaper and easier to euthanize 

Now can we have some serious responses?  Like maybe a buyable t-bag animation or something similar?

What about something like 'reset' coupons to use if you decide later that you don't like some of the appearance-related choices you made during character creation. 

Would be very useful, however please do price it no more than 5 dollars

Finally a serious response... This would work if it also gave us the ability for a unique type appearance as a new selection.....

Great idea, I hope you guys include this in the game.

Idk posters and larger miniatures (4" say) (along with the collectors edition ones sold separately for about $5 a piece). Past that they will probably sell customization packs (4 hairstyles/faces etc.) and really just mount reskins like the ones we have. Crowfall isn't big on customization so if you are interested in that, you'll be disappointed. 

Like maybe a buyable t-bag animation or something similar?

I know this was probably a joke but I've always wondered why FTP/B2P games didn't sell different animations for things. I've always thought it would be pretty cool to be able to customize your animations.

Obviously they'd have to be the same speeds but I still think it would be another cool avenue to go down.

I know this was probably a joke but I've always wondered why FTP/B2P games didn't sell different animations for things. I've always thought it would be pretty cool to be able to customize your animations.

Obviously they'd have to be the same speeds but I still think it would be another cool avenue to go down.

Now were talking, an animation overlay.  

Now were talking, an animation overlay.  

You just want custom cantina dance buffs.

I mean, I'm assuming "fluffer" is just another pjorative term for carebears, whales, etc. Of course, I could be incorrect, but I doubt it.

I am much more willing to lose a thousand times with VN together, having a happy smile on my face, than winning a thousand times with some guys who are so uncreative and boring in being constructive towards this game project,  that they even have to create a useless thread about a total nonsense topic, showing it to everyone.

As well as being so full of themselves and superficial as to be considering the disgusting killing of animals to be some kind of active euthanasia.

Cheers

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.

I am much more willing to lose a thousand times with VN together, having a happy smile on my face, than winning a thousand times with some guys who are so uncreative and boring in being constructive towards this game project,  that they even have to create a useless thread about a total nonsense topic, showing it to everyone.

As well as being so full of themselves and superficial as to be considering the disgusting killing of animals to be some kind of active euthanasia.

Cheers

I seriously kill animals for a living...Part of it anyway....The important part of your comment  is the bigger issue of you ever losing to VN...

This was and is a serious request, your the one who brought the animal refuge to the party...

You must remember your moral values are much different then others.  When I was a mere lad, back in the college days, I had an instructor in one of my criminal justice classes tell me "everyone has a different moral code and you cannot force your moral beliefs on others".  I took this advice and have lived my life this way.  So every arrest I have made in 25 years has been based on law and not emotion or morals.  The moral of this story is well, I am sure you can figure it out...