Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nakawe

I want to buy something...

As much as I want Crowfall to succeed and as much as I enjoy griefing, the idea of having a bunch of immortal demigods running around in medieval armor "teabagging" corpses seems like a dumb idea.

I'm sure there are plenty of things that could be created for money that don't include ACE cheapening itself.

What about contracting somebody to make a custom D&D style tabletop game to go along with the miniatures?

May I suggest https://www.youtube.com/user/skinnyghost who is already involved in many projects including co-creating his own game (http://www.dungeon-world.com/), GM'ing many tabletop twitch streams including  RollPlay Swan Song and Mirrorshades with itmeJP.

It would fit well with your playerbase, it would provide alternative content for promotional purposes and you already have a robust world to base it on (and that world is expandable).

I would much rather see a legitimate addition to the Merch store instead of giving-in to the "moer hats" crowd. 

You just want custom cantina dance buffs.

Hmm, KoS will have an active brothel....  You got me thinking now....  Role playing is not always a bad thing...

furthermore, I tried to take this conversation in a serious direction and the first series of post were sarcastic and trolling.  Pann was the first serious post.  Thank you pann for trying to keep this thread is a positive direction...

From your statements, it sounds like you're a police officer. I'm just wondering why, as a police officer you would find it appropriate to take the tone that you do about charity work. Isn't your entire job to be a peace keeper?

Comments like...

I seriously kill animals for a living...Part of it anyway...

...in response to somebody telling you to spend some of your money on supporting local organizations is immature and frankly a little scary. You say it as if you're defending yourself by including "animal killing" as part of your job. It is not part of your job. There has never been a police task force formed under the mission of killing animals or anything else. Your morality has nothing to do with your job. You were given a gun to protect yourself and others from death.

Maybe you should spend some of your money and get some counseling before you end up on the nightly news. 

From your statements, it sounds like you're a police officer. I'm just wondering why, as a police officer you would find it appropriate to take the tone that you do about charity work. Isn't your entire job to be a peace keeper?

Comments like...

...in response to somebody telling you to spend some of your money on supporting local organizations is immature and frankly a little scary. You say it as if you're defending yourself by including "animal killing" as part of your job. It is not part of your job. There has never been a police task force formed under the mission of killing animals or anything else. Your morality has nothing to do with your job. You were given a gun to protect yourself and others from death.

Maybe you should spend some of your money and get some counseling before you end up on the nightly news. 

WTF?

I'm pretty sure Nakawe has about 3-5 different jobs, including police and something related to hunting (local guide maybe?), among other jobs I've seen him talk about.

Edited by Sciocco

gCWxS8u.jpg

WTF?

I'm pretty sure Nakawe has about 3-5 different jobs, including police and something related to hunting (local guide maybe?), among other jobs I've seen him talk about.

Being a local hunting guide changes the context of his comment but, hunting deer with a license doesn't relate at all to the comment he was responding to. Somebody was suggesting that he donate to a local shelter and his response was "You're a troll, I kill animals for a living."

furthermore, I tried to take this conversation in a serious direction and the first series of post were sarcastic and trolling.  Pann was the first serious post.  Thank you pann for trying to keep this thread is a positive direction...

It stopped being serious the moment you felt the need to e-brag about the stuff you bought, as if anyone even cares.

The thread could have been perfectly constructive without listing your donations, but that wouldnt make you important tho, would it?

However I agree with the thread, ACE needs to find more ways to increase cash-flow. People are obviously willing to donate for more stupid crap, so ACE should come up with more ideas.  Perhaps they could start selling imaginary space-ships?

However I agree with the thread, ACE needs to find more ways to increase cash-flow. People are obviously willing to donate for more stupid crap, so ACE should come up with more ideas.  Perhaps they could start selling imaginary space-ships?

Exactly my point before everyone derailed it it....I am easily distracted...

Edited by Nakawe

Somebody was suggesting that he donate to a local shelter and his response was "You're a troll, I kill animals for a living."

Somebody was being sarcastic and I never once claimed I killed domestic animals for a living.  That is illegal  in my State without following a series of specific procedures set forth by a laws in my state.    Personally I would not waste one dime donating to a local animal shelter.  The majority of people running and supporting those types of projects in my area are the same ones who want to control every other aspect of my life.  Including, limiting or dissolving laws to allow me to hunt wild animals.  

I feel it is more humane to euthanize an animal then leave it in some factory shelter on death row praying someone adopts it...

Now back on topic, if pann could clean up the troll threads from here and help people stay on focus I would appreciate it....

Edited by Nakawe

And here folks, we have the embodiment of Fox News.

Someone does not conform to your moral standards, so they are "scary"

what are you, a 12 year old girl?

What about something like 'reset' coupons to use if you decide later that you don't like some of the appearance-related choices you made during character creation.

I'm sure you chose your wording carefully to avoid saying "reset coupons to fix your gimped character". Because that would just be hand holding and against the vision of being able to "gimp" your character. But a "cosmetic reset" is ok. Maybe it resets your EK so you can redo it.

KRIPTIKserratedv3_zps4ptlmh6o.gif

What about something like 'reset' coupons to use if you decide later that you don't like some of the appearance-related choices you made during character creation. 

Black Desert has a "Change your appearance any time for 30 days" coupon that I really really like. So any time im in a town or village (safe place) I can open the character customization mode and adjust my looks. I have one now, and I will probably buy another when this one expires. Worth every cent.

Pink unicorn mounts with rainbows coming out of their butts please.

EDIT:

Also I want a mole mount for my Guinecean. Mole mounts... yeah.

Edited by Zandur

My list:

- Armor and Weapon Skins (1 time use)

- special accessories like special capes, mantles, scarfs, masks - like bandit mask

- In summary maybe special themed costume sets like ninja, viking/nordic themed plate/chain armor, leather and cloth, medieval knight/archer/mage, etc. 

- Character (and Account) stuff like character recreation - appearance only 

- Mounts

- EK stuff like furniture, houses, statues, etc. 

- special pet skins/pets which are not op but just look different (dragons, golems, phantasms, demons, etc. )

Pink unicorn mounts with rainbows coming out of their butts please.

EDIT:

Also I want a mole mount for my Guinecean. Mole mounts... yeah.

The pet system of bless online could be a thing for you. 

Edited by Thyr

You get the wolves...lots of wolves...and sheep that wear armor and have developed an appetite for blood soaked grass - dubanka

Even insects smell good when roasted - a random confessor

Totally agree with you! I would donate ACE much more money but to be honest I can't find anything which is worth to buy yet. I would like to buy some "cosmetic" stuff like unique weapon skin/armor and all those other great ideas which are flying around!

ACE make it happen, please!

t70C8a9.png     "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has it's limits."  - Albert Einstein