Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My PC Build so far! ^.^

santa

Nice case.

Please show me the side mounted PSU, I love that.

You gonna use the bottom fans for air intake?

The case is pretty roomy. You think you gonna need the air intake from the bottom?

You clean your room very often? Also under your pc?

I dont like air intake from the bottom, because its transporting dust into the inside of your case, even when there are dustfilters.

Edited by Urahara

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.

Nice case.

Please show me the side mounted PSU, I love that.

You gonna use the bottom fans for air intake?

The case is pretty roomy. You think you gonna need the air intake from the bottom?

You clean your room very often? Also under your pc?

I dont like air intake from the bottom, because its transporting dust into the inside of your case, even when there are dustfilters.

if only there was dust in my room :o I have a really good air cleaner that runs 24/7 barely allows any dust so I'm not worried about bottom or top intake there are front fans too that intake more air I have the two front fans two bottoms and top two are intakes and the back is where it release through the two fans from the cou cooler and the back fan.

An air cleaner?!

What the hell is that?! And why would you need that?!     o_O

I think the costs for energy must be low where you live.

The top is normally for air exhaust, not intake.

If you got intake in the front and bottom already, I think there is no necessarity for another one, and it would probably be more beneficial to let them exhaust warm air through the top, as this is the normal air flow.

Just keep in mind air flow - you want a clear path for air to travel without turbulence.  Usually this is from the front of the case to the back.  Also heat rises, so an exhaust at the top usually works too.  Play around with fan speeds to fine tune, and an open side panel will throw it all off.

Edited by ren

rSHxVEY.gif

:(

Your wife found out?

Na, I ended up having to go to a tech guy who cost me 200 dollars to fix it and even after he fixed the issue it had a different issue where it shut down when there were 3 browsers up... So lets just say it cost another 300 to send back the parts.... I will be buying a prebuilt water-cooled with a airbrushed design on the side ^.^

Mmhmhm, really stupid that you cant at the end of the 2015 still not buy computer parts and put them together yourself and it works (in most cases).

Your case was great, with the side mounted PSU.

Edited by Urahara

No one is going to build your pc as careful as you would yourself. Did you not have similiar issues with your last computer some months ago?

Mmhmhm, really stupid that you cant at the end of the 2015 still not buy computer parts and put them together yourself and it works (in most cases).

Your case was great, with the side mounted PSU.

I know like really for the price I paid it should of had wings... And no I did not... I had a problem last year with Alienware... I am going to tryout Xidax or Origin...

Edited by santa

Alienware is soo much overpriced, it isnt even funny anymore

Definately agree there only reason I even bought one was because I got so many discounts for finding a false advertisement and also a student discount... But I had numerous issues with the PC....

Just put your own computer together, could possibly save quite a bit of money and it's easy as custard to do. 

Edited by helix

Just put your own computer together, could possibly save quite a bit of money and it's easy as custard to do. 

I did that and lost over 500 dollars now because of that soon to be more if they do not let me send back the CPU that I do not know if it is broken. 

Na, I ended up having to go to a tech guy who cost me 200 dollars to fix it and even after he fixed the issue it had a different issue where it shut down when there were 3 browsers up... So lets just say it cost another 300 to send back the parts.... I will be buying a prebuilt water-cooled with a airbrushed design on the side ^.^

Guy didn't provide any sort of warranty on service?

Guy didn't provide any sort of warranty on service?

It isn't the fact of warranty service it is the fact that I have yet to be able to play anything and its been like a month now... And had to dish out money for people to fix it... 

If they "fixed" it, it should work or they should work on it until it does. If it is a hardware issue, should be able to get a replacement quickly. Newegg/Amazon and most online retailers have decent return/exchange policies.

Guess I'm just confused why you would pay someone $200 to not fully fix it (what did they even do) and how you paid $300 to send parts back.

If they "fixed" it, it should work or they should work on it until it does. If it is a hardware issue, should be able to get a replacement quickly. Newegg/Amazon and most online retailers have decent return/exchange policies.

Guess I'm just confused why you would pay someone $200 to not fully fix it (what did they even do) and how you paid $300 to send parts back.

It's okay wait till you see the PC I am getting ^.^ lets just say Hard lined and a pretty decent setup :P

Edited by santa