Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New old french

ectelia

Hello everyone,

To begin with, i m so sorry to my very bad English.

I m a old french player, i play my first mmorpg Ultima online si ce 1997, and si ce the time i play about 30 mmorpg games.

I really like playing massively RvR like DAOC and this is why i take interest in Crowfall.

See you soon in game.

Hello ectelia! Happy to see that a new member of the French gaming community is joining the adventure for Crowfall. I haven't played DaoC but I've heard several times that its RvR experience was extraordinary and still remains unmatched. I'm confident that in Crowfall we'll have those huge battles between factions, especially in the God's Reach campaign worlds, where Chaos, Balance and Order wage massive wars.

Si tu veux discuter, nous avons une section francophone qui devient habituellement plus active durant les périodes où on teste le jeu.  :)

Hello everyone,

I m a old french player, i play my first mmorpg Ultima online si ce 1997, and si ce the time i play about 30 mmorpg games.

I really like playing massively RvR like DAOC and this is why i take interest in Crowfall.

See you soon in game.

Hello ectelia and welcome to crowfall!

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Hello everyone,

See you soon in game.

Welcome Ectelia, Your English is much better than my French. l am surprised I was not arrested for my atrocious French while visiting Saint-Raphael in the mid 90's.

"To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers".

On 6/9/2015 at 3:44 PM, Tyrant said: