Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Black Desert Online NA/EU [Buy 2 Play]

Mox

Alright you all heard the news if one of your guild members told you that NA/EU version of BDO going be B2P.

I am kinda worried about it since other versions might be f2p or they all will turn buy 2 play because of daum contract.

Hopefully they keep all versions b2p so daum won't even think turning BDO to f2p.

I loved the game honestly, bring new things to the table yet it do lack of end content hoping it will be added as game going strong in world wide, heard bdo might also be available in Playstation 4, it's just a plan tho.

Their mind set was 'free 2 play' after big feedbacks it changed the plan to 'buy 2 play with cashshop cosmetic changes which hoping that's going be 100% true'

If it did start so strong in western market, then BDO will be the game of the year hehe although alpha invites is there (didn't secure my own key sadly).

It's coming soon folks click here then twisted plot be like 'hey western we're kidding! now it's f2p ;)', hope that won't happen nearly in 3+ years. :D

what's your thoughts about it?

Edited by Mox

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

There is already Alpha access?

Game of the year?

Crowfall is planned to come out in 2016 as well right?

Alpha invites keys run out from www.mmorpg.com :/

Early 2016 might have open beta before release.

Crowfall dec 2016 or early 2017.

Edited by Mox

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

When was the release of the game in korea, japan and russia?

Alpha invites should go to people who pre order.

I honestly don't know about it.

The thing is "korea,japan and russia in closed beta still" correct me if i am wrong.

here info about na/eu

From videos i watched and information i know about the game, its definently going to be amazing and a certain buy for me, but i would like to try the game first. 

Same that's why they sent few alpha invites tho, hoping they send more ex; 2000 :D

Edited by Mox

I would love to try the alpha if its worth, message me please when you are able to get access.

I honestly I have no alpha access to it, because I was very late to secure one or two keys.

as i mentioned above mmorpg had keys around 800ish then it did run out. hoping for a restock to get one key!

click here 0 keys from 800 all been gone :(!

The alpha will run from 26th of oct to 1st of November.

No, I meant when you are able to get access, not you specifically as a person. This english is such an unclear/unprecise language.

Lol, they dont give alpha access to customers but throw it around?!

Reminds me on TESO, which was the worst gigantic fail in MMO history.

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.

No, I meant when you are able to get access, not you specifically as a person. This english is such an unclear/unprecise language.

Lol, they dont give alpha access to customers but throw it around?!

Reminds me on TESO, which was the worst gigantic fail in MMO history.

No pre-orders or anything yet, so alpha is an invite to test give feedbacks troubleshoot problems.. they have to translate 2.5 million words to English as well as other languages.

for accessing the game probably early 2016 Q1/Q2 most likely.

Edited by Mox

Yeah if they would be able to give me access now they would hit the sweet spot while i am waiting for Crowfall to give me something play- and enjoyable.

All these people making games these days must be thinking the whole world is just waiting for exactly them and their game.

Edited by Urahara

Yeah if they would be able to give me access now they would hit the sweet spot while i am waiting for Crowfall to give me something play- and enjoyable.

All these people making games these days must be thinking the whole world is just waiting for exactly them and their game.

I understand your concerns about it, the reason it's limited for x amount of people is marketing ex: they would pick popular streamers who's excited about BDO and that will increase sales if fan base of that streamer did like the game becoming an advertiser for them.

or just give popular gaming sites x amount of alpha test keys to give it to their fans.

I honestly thought about it too i was like why not just let us pre-order 59.99$ and get in alpha to give full feed backs about the game, I am kinda a bit worried tho.

Edited by Mox

When I think about this, which is what I am tending to do from time to time, I am finding myself to be asking myself, what these streamers are doing this whole time.

If its so enjoyable watching them what they are doing, then maybe I am missing something?

Missing a game in specific/particular or something more in general/broader terms, which is even much more of basic and fundamental importance?!

I gonna investigate that now!

Edited by Urahara

When I think about this, which is what I am tending to do from time to time, I am finding myself to be asking myself, what these streamers are doing this whole time.

If its so enjoyable watching them what they are doing, then maybe I am missing something?

Missing a game in specific/particular or something more in general/broader terms, which is even much more of basic and fundamental importance?!

I gonna investigate that now!

streamers now days being used as an advertisement for games/products, but if they have the right manager to get them good deals 'benefits as revenue or first to stream x hyped game.. to gain viewers from these viewers at least 10-30% might buy that game now! if they do that streamer get his/her cuts from that as well as his/her manager.

they do use streamers as advertisement because they know a lot of people use adblock.

Edited by Mox

Woaah! That was an eye-opener for me, thank you!

So thats why i am shutting myself down and far far aside from the gaming industry these days, because it has become the same egoistic, destructive, superficial, indifferent, capitalistic, disgusting **** like the whole rest of the society.  

But even most of all boring and totally uninspired, resultig in humanly cheap people producing cheap, boring, uncreative garbage, telling you its the best game ever made.

Its not about the games anymore, or the customers, no, its about the money.

Edited by Urahara

Woaah! That was an eye-opener for me, thank you!

So thats why i am shutting myself down and far far aside from the gaming industry these days, because it has become the same egoistic, destructive, superficial, indifferent, capitalistic, disgusting **** like the whole rest of the society.  

But even most of all boring and totally uninspired, resultig in humanly cheap people producing cheap, boring, uncreative garbage, telling you its the best game ever made.

Its not about the games anymore, or the customers, no, its about the money.

But got to tell you there's few decent streamers.

who do get sponsored by devs of x game that self publish!

ex: Terraria and other games. :D

they don't pay streamer to say what is in script or what so ever, they just sponsor to run giveaway keys for these big community for free.. it called out reach for people and how there's good people still in gaming industry.

Edited by Mox

B2P has shown to work in the past against p2w features.

Developers and Publishers needs to make money somehow to pay the bills, and B2P and/or monthly subscription is a way for companies to get funds without compromising the balance of the game itself. This is what kills F2P games like Archeage, where Trion just wants money and puts p2w features in the store to get it.

I have just started playing the RU version of BD until I can play the EU version. It just suck that RU IP blocked everyone, so you have to play with a VPN now. 

Developers and Publishers needs to make money somehow to pay the bills, and B2P and/or monthly subscription is a way for companies to get funds without compromising the balance of the game itself. This is what kills F2P games like Archeage, where Trion just wants money and puts p2w features in the store to get it.

I have just started playing the RU version of BD until I can play the EU version. It just suck that RU IP blocked everyone, so you have to play with a VPN now. 

RU Version is p2w tho, there's an item that i think supposed to be untrade-able in market place but who did grind to have that item did list it there for 70m silvers.

in another hand.

------------------------------

NA/EU servers anything powerful that you have to craft or grind for will be untrade-able [only between your characters maybe!] that been confirmed hoping it's stay like that.

You cant play the EU version, because you arent a member of EU.  

Yes, they have to learn that people arent willing to wait over 2 years until a korean MMO gets over to the western market. Like with Blade & Soul right now for example.

I think Crowfall will be the first MMO that releases worldwide at the same time, probably.

Edited by Urahara

You cant play the EU version, because you arent a member of EU.  

Yes, they have to learn that people arent willing to wait over 2 years until a korean MMO gets over to the western market. Like with Blade & Soul right now for example.

I think Crowfall will be the first MMO that releases worldwide at the same time, probably.

I' did win a key, according to many sites applying the keys starts at 23rd 13:37 CEST and people can download the game.

Alpha Test starts: 26th of Oct at 20:00 CEST till 1st of November.

If anyone is interested about black desert, I will be streaming the game.

Edited by Mox