Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cappaspada

Name policy

There is a wannabe nazis guild recruting on here that on another game is using for their guilds / cities names like Treblinka, Dachau, Auschwith extermination camp,Gaskammer ,Belzec, Final Solution, Junkerschule Bad Tolz, Wansee, Warsaw Ghetto, Buchenwald and for their characters names like Heinrich Himmler, Hermann Goering, Rudolphe Hoess, Elisabeth Volkenrath

All these names are related to the Holocaust

I would like to know if they are allowed to do something like this also on Crowfall or if there is a name policy that won't allow them to do it

Se un uomo non è disposto a lottare per le proprie idee, o le sue idee non valgono nulla o non vale nulla lui. EZRA POUND

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

Absolutely not. Our rules are crystal clear regarding "hate groups" and we will enforce those rules vigorously. If you spot something you think is suspicious, please use the Report button or contact support@artcraftent.com to bring it to our attention. 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

Well this is a troll thread. Crappysoda took this drama from the Magicbane forums and then brought it here? Come on, let's keep political drama from other games IN other games.

Edit: and for the record, I do find it ironic that this player is naming all the things that offends him on another forums, but yet is offensive himself in naming all of these things.

Edited by headlight

A guild with a German name is not inherently a gummy bear guild. 

Absolutely not. Our rules are crystal clear regarding "hate groups" and we will enforce those rules vigorously. If you spot something you think is suspicious, please use the Report button or contact support@artcraftent.com to bring it to our attention. 

When you say report you do mean for things related to CF, on these boards or with in the game you guys/girls plan on releasing.  Saying bad things to him on an unrelated games forums would have no bearing here correct?

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Cappasada, I'll be honest sir I have seen what you post from both SB Emu servers and you shouldn't be dragging in SB politics here man, and to be honest your no peach either, especially 60% of what you post.

At least to help ya where ever your guild goes it will be crushed, your tears will always fuel all of us with more power.

SNeaLHP.gif

-Washuu of TBW

Cappasada, I'll be honest sir I have seen what you post from both SB Emu servers and you shouldn't be dragging in SB politics here man, and to be honest your no peach either, especially 60% of what you post.

At least to help ya where ever your guild goes it will be crushed, your tears will always fuel all of us with more power.

SNeaLHP.gif

-Washuu of TBW

I don't care about a server where a guild have the developers actively helping them, i care about this community that would be ruined if they would bring here the same kind of behavior they use on the other place so i will be vigilant and i will report everyone that will start using that kind of behavior

Btw I didn't used any nickname and i didn't wrote the name of the guild of the name of the game so it is your fault bring here Sb politics

PS crush a guild after that the developers banned all its members because they are from a country it is a very hard job to do. Kudos to you and to all your friend for this big accomplishement, this show the true level of your skills

Edited by cappaspada

Se un uomo non è disposto a lottare per le proprie idee, o le sue idee non valgono nulla o non vale nulla lui. EZRA POUND

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

Well this is a troll thread. Crappysoda took this drama from the Magicbane forums and then brought it here? Come on, let's keep political drama from other games IN other games.

Edit: and for the record, I do find it ironic that this player is naming all the things that offends him on another forums, but yet is offensive himself in naming all of these things.

I didn't used any nickname and i didn't wrote the name of the guild of the name of the game so it is your fault bring here Sb politics but if you want i can start posting screenshots of the cities with said names, screenshots of some of the forum's avatar and things like that

Edited by cappaspada

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

A guild with a German name is not inherently a gummy bear guild. 

When you say report you do mean for things related to CF, on these boards or with in the game you guys/girls plan on releasing.  Saying bad things to him on an unrelated games forums would have no bearing here correct?

Are u kidding? Did you check the names? All the extermination camps (Treblinka, Dachau, Auschwitz extermination camp, Belzec, Buchenwald)  , the tool they used to kill milions of ppl (Gaskammer), the policy that made they killing those milions of ppl (Final Solution) are all related to the holocaust not because those are German name (not all the names are German) but because what they were

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

I didn't used any nickname and i didn't wrote the name of the guild of the name of the game so it is your fault bring here Sb politics but if you want i can start posting screenshots of the cities with said names, screenshots of some of the forum's avatar and things like that

Please do. I see it doing nothing but helping your cause.

Please do. I see it doing nothing but helping your cause.

I got already the answer that i was looking for, no need to go to name and shame until it is not really needed

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

Will guilds that have spent over a decade destroying servers due to a racist and nationalist fervor be dealt with in the same manner? Just wondering how far Cappaspadda's hypocrisy extends.

Or are you just mad because you keeping getting wiped from Magicbane?

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Crowfall related only. We aren't going to police the entire interwebz. And we don't want people dragging their dirty laundry from other places into our space, either. 

Let's be honest about what this thread is. His intention was not to actually get clarification on what names would or not be allowed. It was to make a personal and offensive attack on another guild.

Considering the guild in question covers every race, gender, sexual orientation, and intelligence level(thanks Peeka) in its rank the makes the gummy bear term doubly offensive to a guild that has historically been all inclusive.

Edited by checkyotrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

In that case and in consideration of the OP saying his question had been answered, I reckon no one will squawk if I flip the lock on this one and call it done.