Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Vol mods: The changing of the guard

It's time to say so long and thanks to the previous group of volunteer moderators and hello and welcome to the new incoming group. For the sake of full disclosure, it's important to note that Medal will be staying on for another three-month tour so he can help advise and the new crew. 

I also want to strongly reiterate that these are not community representatives or guides. For all intents and purposes, they are rule enforcers, janitors. It ain't glamorous. Vol mods do not have access to your account information, IP address, email address or private messages. There are no perks -- no free t-shirts, early access to the playtests, late night Skype pajama parties with Todd and Gordon... nothing but the love they receive from the community itself. 

Please be kind and patient as they get settled in. You can always PM or email me--or contact us via support@artcraftent.com--with concerns, questions or complaints. 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

Hello and welcome new moderators from around the world, and good luck on your trial to catch Phantomas!

No, you will never catch Phantomas!

Because Phantomas cant be caught!

In 80 days around the world!

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.

Appreciate the full disclosure. I look forward to seeing you try hards in action as you seek the validation through power that you could never obtain through your intelligence. See you in the Latest visitors section.

Honestly, I wouldn't see a problem with free t-shirts. Word on the street is JTodd has like 15,000 of them laying around.

Damn, mods don't get anything for it? I thought there would be some kind of perk.

They get to put their name on my warning point list!

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Now that I've paid off the right people and have "interesting" photos of the rest (except Todd...nothing seems to embarrass him) I am finally a Crowfall Mod.

Hello everyone!

There are no perks -- no free t-shirts, early access to the playtests, late night Skype pajama parties with Todd and Gordon...  

Can't believe we had to pay for our own shirts. Upside is nothing was mentioned about Tully & Blair!

Hello and welcome new moderators from around the world, and good luck on your trial to catch Phantomas!

No, you will never catch Phantomas!

Because Phantomas cant be caught!

In 80 days around the world!

Phantonmas is like the wind...always just out of reach.

Appreciate the full disclosure.

You are very welcome! Oh wait...that was to Pann...never mind...

Welcome to the new names and good luck taking up the mantle.

"One does not choose the mantle, the mantle chooses you." - Man Against the Storm

May god have mercy on their souls....... 0.0

To miss quote Rocky II, "I eat mercy and crap kindness."

Welcome to the new mods...

Thank you! But are those extra "..."  how you REALLY feel about us? ;)

Damn, mods don't get anything for it? I thought there would be some kind of perk.

We get shinny green letters under our name. Not quit a perk I guess lol

They get to put their name on my warning point list!

Now I'm new to all of this so Pann can correct me if I'm wrong here but I don't think those are fan club points.

Wow someone's excitement is a little overboard.

Look who is talking. And whats wrong with it?

They would better be, or they wont ever be able to even get close to catch up with Phantomas.

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.