Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
checkyotrack

Chinese DDOS Magicbane

I'd rather have fake Russians than fake devs. 

Edited by mandalore

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

I have been living in asia and surounded by chiness people for some time now, so i come to understand some stuff about their way of thinking as i got to deal with it daily.

First you have to understand that the way most europen/american people see honor or glory is for chiness something totaly alien and absurd.

Honor in most asia (japan is an exception for what i know)  is not about how you do thing, its all about the result: if you end king you are a very honorable man no matter you killed millions childrens for, if you lose/die you are at best an idiot even if you have sacrificed yourself for saved half the world, they have no honor or glory possible in defeat.

Also chiness if their are given the opportunity will always bang with what they see as the top power in the place, any chiness group will be very glad to joint your side as long you look to be the sure winner.

To balance that, their have a notion of "face" show good face and not lose it in front of others is very important (its often what we misstake with an act of honor). Its contribute alot to the stability of their society as it softened people relation. But... BUT when their deal with a foreigner they become imune to that, their have no possible lose of face against a foreigner. That is why we see only the worst when we have to deal with them while not be in a position of great superiority.

Zerg, hack, DDOS, no matter the mean everything that can make them win is honorable in their eyes and not do it would be just a show of weakness/stupidity.

The problem being cultural they have no solution (you wont change the way people think the world in a game) but only the artificial separation of the player community.

It looks like a Shadowbane write up how CN and other asian guilds used DDOS, dupes, and how they preached their culture in foreign language in Sea Dog Rest. :( I was baffled! In addition, they gold farmed all day in Shadowbane.. Besides, they just came back at us in waves upon waves. :)

Edited by mythx

MQfHl7c.png

Crowfall Game Client: https://www.crowfall.com/en/client/

I have been living in asia and surounded by chiness people for some time now, so i come to understand some stuff about their way of thinking as i got to deal with it daily.

First you have to understand that the way most europen/american people see honor or glory is for chiness something totaly alien and absurd.

Honor in most asia (japan is an exception for what i know)  is not about how you do thing, its all about the result: if you end king you are a very honorable man no matter you killed millions childrens for, if you lose/die you are at best an idiot even if you have sacrificed yourself for saved half the world, they have no honor or glory possible in defeat.

Also chiness if their are given the opportunity will always bang with what they see as the top power in the place, any chiness group will be very glad to joint your side as long you look to be the sure winner.

To balance that, their have a notion of "face" show good face and not lose it in front of others is very important (its often what we misstake with an act of honor). Its contribute alot to the stability of their society as it softened people relation. But... BUT when their deal with a foreigner they become imune to that, their have no possible lose of face against a foreigner. That is why we see only the worst when we have to deal with them while not be in a position of great superiority.

Zerg, hack, DDOS, no matter the mean everything that can make them win is honorable in their eyes and not do it would be just a show of weakness/stupidity.

The problem being cultural they have no solution (you wont change the way people think the world in a game) but only the artificial separation of the player community.

This sparked me to do some reading. Guanxi and face are interesting, and I'm sure there are many other facets that are very different. It does seem like the cultural clash is nearly inevitable whenever in the same game world, and only made worse by the language barrier.

Good explanation iznogood. When the Chinese first landed on Entropy, I tried to take the time to understand their playstyle and keep people from being automatically racist. But, in the short time I tried to relate, I failed. I went on to other games at the time, but when coming back to SB through the emulators, I noticed it was the same old China. People try and try to communicate certain things such as server health and what's good for the game, but you're right -- it's only about winning through whatever means possible.

While this has real world applications, as far as gaming goes this will be a culture that will undoubtedly continue for at least the next decade of online gaming -- no matter what the game. No matter what, you can never change their gaming culture. That's been a hard lesson.

Keycloning and duping gold is for "server health"?

Se un uomo non è disposto a lottare per le proprie idee, o le sue idee non valgono nulla o non vale nulla lui. EZRA POUND

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

Cappaspadda's coming here to cry again. Haven't you been owned enough in game and on the other forums?

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Cappaspadda's coming here to cry again. Haven't you been owned enough in game and on the other forums?

Owned? Nope lol, you guys are horrible at the game and also you are cheating like there was no tomorrow. You just been able to destroy the server with the initial IP ban and the last Ip ban / account ban just some hours before banes. Keep telling yourself that you are the best players

Are keycloning and gold dupe for "server health"?

I never begged any admin of any game to remove my enemies from it because they were destroying me. WM are the biggest losers of the whole history of Shadowbane ( and you guys did multiple times)

Edited by cappaspada

Se un uomo non è disposto a lottare per le proprie idee, o le sue idee non valgono nulla o non vale nulla lui. EZRA POUND

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

I hope your house has flood insurance because you've been crying non-stop for months. Are you going to cry this much in Crowfall when you lose? It's amazing the emotional distress you feel nownthat you don't have ten plus groups to come save your TOLs.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I hope your house has flood insurance because you've been crying non-stop for months. Are you going to cry this much in Crowfall when you lose? It's amazing the emotional distress you feel nownthat you don't have ten plus groups to come save your TOLs.

Lol, from a guy that is in the guild that cried that hard till the server admins Ip banned half (or maybe more) of the population of the server because you were losing all your pixels ... but i'm going to ask this again: are keycloning and gold dupe for "server health" ?

I never begged any admin of any game to remove my enemies from it because they were destroying me. WM are the biggest losers of the whole history of Shadowbane ( and you guys did multiple times)

Edited by cappaspada

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

Sounds like your the only one crying here Cappaspadda.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Sounds like your the only one crying here Cappaspadda.

If posting a simple question about cheating in game is crying so i' m crying and i'm happy to do it. Much better cry than cheat to win

People that need to cheat to win in a game are just garbage and they are ruining all the fun for the others

Btw i have a quote from someone on Mb forum :

Nerd-raged for IP bans, then claimed server dominance.

A WM Story...

PS  I never begged any admin of any game to remove my enemies from it because they were destroying me. WM are the biggest losers of the whole history of Shadowbane

Edited by cappaspada

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

I am glad you are coming to terms with your emotional instability over a twelve year old game.

SWrkfdj.jpg

WTB arm floate things pst, them tears are deep.

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Cryalotta at it again? This river is now flowing across four separate forums.

Waste Management

Ventrilo info: Carbon.typefrag.com 8165 pw Tootdat

You guys are really predictable, coming here 1 by 1 writing the same bs, still missing some of the crew but i'm sure they will come as soon as they get the memo

PS for the other ppl that don't know Wm skills i have some links for you:

http://magicbane.com/forums/viewtopic.p ... =30#p49411
http://magicbane.com/forums/viewtopic.p ... =30#p49426
http://magicbane.com/forums/viewtopic.p ... =40#p49491
http://magicbane.com/forums/viewtopic.p ... =40#p49543
http://magicbane.com/forums/viewtopic.p ... =40#p49546

http://magicbane.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=4370&start=10#p50684

Edited by cappaspada

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

The National Weather Service has issued a Flood Advisory for this thread. Tear levels are expected to rise overnight and peak near record levels. If your post is in a low lying area please seek high ground immediately.

Edited by checkyotrack

SWrkfdj.jpg

The National Weather Service has issued a Flood Advisory for this thread. Tear levels are expected to rise overnight and peak near record levels. If your post is in a low lying area please seek high ground immediately.

Actual footage of cappaspada complaining about WM on the Chinese forums and the Chinese running from the repeated complaining.

4WdCyF.gif