Find results in...

Who the hell is Jamesgoblin

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

James Goblin is proof that there is a higher power than ourselves.      I wrote a haiku in my head this morning about JG as I was driving to work --    Man of mystery Always lurking, never posts

Little is known of the immortal the bards call JamesGoblin.   By most accounts, he was a mortal soldier. It is said that he fought with distinction in the speculation wars of 2015, that he carried t

I vote for a new stretch goal.   The James Goblin:   This unique NPC can't be killed. Upon meeting you, James will follow you around until he finds someone more interesting. Unfortunately, the loc

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, eeliigaa said:

Is necroing allowed?

In this instance it’s not only allowed it’s encoraged.  

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

• 1 month later...

e406b4f2-a2f6-4e75-89d4-978037230fbe_zps

Hear me and rejoice. You will soon have the privilege of having your forum post "Liked" by James Goblin. You may think this is suffering. No. It is salvation. Universal scales tip toward balance because James Goblin "Liked" your post.  Smile.  For even in extended beta testing, you have become Children of James Goblin.

Edited by cemya
  • 4 months later...
14 minutes ago, cemya said:

OMG.  Instead of being "Liked" by James Goblin, I have "Confused" him. 

Has this EVER happened before?  I feel like I have upset the Cosmic Balance without meaning to.

Is this the end of the world? 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

5 hours ago, Staff said:

you have offended a god

05d9cdf7-cb24-4696-a508-c75d905f47fb-ori

James Goblin, I have never prayed to you before.  I have no tongue for it.  No one, not even you, will remember if we were good alpha testers or bad.  Why we logged in, or why we lost connection.  All that matters is that We Played To Crush. That's what's important!  Low latency pleases you, James Goblin... so grant me one request.  Grant me high frame rates! 

And if you do not listen...then the HELL with you!

Edited by cemya
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...