Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vucar

Who the hell is Jamesgoblin

Some say that his voice can only be heard by cats, and that he has two sets of knees. All we know is, he’s called JamesGoblin.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

Ordinarily this forum section is restricted only to newcomers to ask questions about the game. We allowed this thread to remain open since it was a newcomer who started it and JG is a frequent topic of discussion (which he, ironically, never participates in himself). 

So, this being said, I will tell you that there is a greater chance of the person(s) disrupting the thread with misbehavior getting a time out than there is of the thread getting locked. The actions of a few should not ruin the fun for all.

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

James Goblin, by liking all the posts, is able to track community engagement, activity, and growth. Perhaps for marketing or sociological research.

Or maybe they just like giving away sweet sweet likes.

Click here to join the Crowfall Discord chat community

Sekket on Mourning. Bhorov on Test Server. Youma the Pirate wherever TSP has sailed.

James Goblin, by liking all the posts, is able to track community engagement, activity, and growth. Perhaps for marketing or sociological research.

I think you are onto something.  Maybe we have been missing the point.  

Our scholarship and poetry focus attention on love.  As Carl Sagan once said:

"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.”

Like remains largely unexplored - so common and familiar we accept it without thinking as love's mere hand-maiden.  

But what if Carl had it only half right? What if the universe is held together by like?  

Perhaps JamesGoblin is trying to tell us something. 

2d19ab452e3f2319df650e86e1d56b76.jpg

Edited by cemya

http://www.tentonhammer.com/interview/exclusive-artwork-and-lore-interview-crowfall

In the comments at the bottom of this interview.

JamesGoblin  11 hours ago

Nice piece of story & pic! I wonder could it, somehow, be connected to the gameplay, or maybe even to that Todd's mysterious hint about things to come...!?

An actual JamesGoblin comment, or is it merely a false messiah?