Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

JamesGoblin Anagrams

Gilgamer

The recent proliferation of JamesGoblin activity got me thinking. What if his name is some sort of code that can be cracked to reveal the true personage behind the pseudonym?

It's just, all those letters, it makes me consider the possibilities.

"JamesGoblin" is:

nil game jobs

joins gamble

blaming jose

sole jambing

jasmine blog

in blame jogs

jingle mobas

jobs mile ban

jangle bioms

smile ban jog

mail job legs

binge los jam

gmail nes job

"Likes This" is:

silk heist

ilk thesis

hitless ik

sheik list

lithe kiss

this is elk

shtik lies

he is kilts

This isn't a real Conspiracy Theory, just for fun.  Please contribute any other interesting jumbles or insights.  I haven't tried seeing what phrases can be made when using "JamesGoblin Likes This" combined.

Luke I am your Uncle... Bob.  What, my sister Padmè never mentioned me?

This has been keeping me up at night and I wanted to run it by you guys.

Two words...James...Goblin

James is an anagram for ASEJM

"The life path number of ASEJM is 3. The number 3 in numerology represents a triangle from the union of positive powers of the soul, mind and body. Usually people with the destiny number 3 have a lot of humor and are very sociable, making them extremely popular among their fellow men. Individuals with this life number therefore search specifically the company of other people, because there they feel home and be creative. Due to their versatile creative artistic talent they are often found in creative occupations. Due to their diverse interests and talents people often get the impression that they can not concentrate for long periods on one thing, but this is a fallacy. In spite of having great joy for life people with the life number 3 also have a high level of discipline and principles. Jealousy is always a companion. As most people give the destiny number three so much sympathy, they encounter jealousy quite often as a result of this. But they themselves also tend to be jealous. However not jealous of what others have and they might not, but from uncertain matters in love life. To be in love is very important to the life number 3 and they enjoy their relationship generally very much. Threes often lack confidence in their partners but this is primarily because of their own insecurities. It takes a relatively long time for them until they can open up properly and give their caregiver a look at her insides. Sometimes they can also be relative to others who are not as fortunate as they are by missing the necessary empathy. The name number three is to be understood as a symbol of courage and success for it's owners. People with this name number have a very successful life ahead in tackling their decisions with inner clarity and strength. For people with the name number 3 harmony is what's important and those who know how to correctly interpret their life, may end up as a celebrity. The particular strength of people with the name number 3 in combination with the destiny number three is their special energy, which enables them again and again to get under control even problems that seem impossible to handle."

(Source: http://www.whatstandfor.com/meaning-definition-of/asejm)

Is this recurring instance of 3 just a coincidence? I don't think so....

uCzqeM0.png

Goblin is an anagram for Bingol. A city in eastern Turkey. This is where the math comes in and things get a bit scary. JamesGoblin joined the Crowfall forums on 3/27/2015. 3 + 27 + 2015 = 2045. 2045 x 333 = 680985. 680985 ÷ 3 = 226995. 226995 IS EERILY CLOSE TO THE POPULATION OF BINGOL.

(Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bing%C3%B6l_Province)

I have yet to confirm this...but JamesGoblin may in fact be a turkey that's in the Illuminati.

Edited by Zybak

@Zybak

Nice research but I've drawn a slightly different conclusion.  Consider the following.

JamesGoblin joined the community on 3-27-15. The day after the Kickstarter was successfully funded. A lot of people probably joined at that point but still...

Compare these two quotes. The first is Todd's, and the second is the only quote I've seen by JamesGoblin:

http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/user/14-jtoddcoleman/ You can find the following under Jtodd's profile>Likes:

Posted by jtoddcoleman on 16 July 2015 - 03:29 PM:

Please give us the latitude (and, yes, the trust) to make changes that fall into the 'b' category when necessary -- and not assume that whenever something (inevitably) changes, it is proof of some hidden agenda to turn Crowfall into a WoW clone.

Todd

ACE

http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/user/21532-jamesgoblin/  You can find the following under Profile Feed:

JamesGoblin:

I believe I am reading more comments (and more carefully) than 99% of the forum folks (actually, this might be low estimate).

On the other hand, my liking policy can be sen as somewhat liberal by some... =)
Jul 23 2015 06:24 PM   

As you can see the sentence structure, grammar, and the parenthetical usage are strikingly similar.  Plus the verbage "forum folks" jumps out at me as Dev Speak.

Lastly:

J/T/O/D/D G/O/R/D/O/N

J/A/M/E/S G/O/B/L/I/N

Edit:

At the time of this last edit, I went to Jtoddcoleman's profile and viewed his Likes, and couldn't find a single JamesGoblin like.  The person that likes every post on these forums somehow missed Dev posts? JamesGoblin could now go "like" them at this time, but they would show up last on list of persons to like the post.

Edited by Gilgamer

I makes a lot of sense to use the "Like" button in the same way you mark emails as "read", if someone wants to put eyes on everything, it's the only clear way to know what you have and haven't looked at already.  And Todd and Gordon wouldn't want to "like" every post using their personal accounts for obvious reasons.

27 March 2015 JamesGoblin registered.

The obvious connection from JamesGoblin is James Franco playing the Goblin. That's easy though -- too obvious for JamesGoblin.

If you look up James Franco March 27, you find that exactly two years on the day that Goblin joined, an article surfaced about how James Franco is not above working at McDonalds. 

At McDonalds, James Franco said he got confused trying to work the food window and things got "backed up".

Backed up. Like what trucks do. Trucks back up all the time, especially for deliveries.

Deliveries. Like the ones that deliver babies into this world. 

JamesGoblin is a Gynecologist, confirmed.

gynecologist.jpeg

Edited by vucar

aka honeybear

Even James Franco fans can't stomach the Spider Man movies, they blemish a sterling Marvel movie franchise.  Sony needs to sell those rights to Disney.

Even James Franco fans can't stomach the Spider Man movies, they blemish a sterling Marvel movie franchise.  Sony needs to sell those rights to Disney.

I know you're not about to tell me that Tobey Maguire isn't the best Spiderman that ever was.

I haven't started a poorly made socks list for this game yet but I might have to start early.

aka honeybear

@vucar

There were some excellent casting calls made for that movie, but Tobey wasn't one of them, but generally it was the script not the acting. 

I have yet to confirm this...but JamesGoblin may in fact be a turkey that's in the Illuminati.

I'm sorry but this did not get NEARLY the amount of love that it should have.

That was fantastic.

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

Hmm... Recent likes from James Goblin led me to this thread about JamesGoblin, leading me to talk more about JamesGoblin.

This feedback loop may end up making him the most powerful user on the forums.​

I will be the best Forgemaster

I will make battle spades

Apparently the Goblin Hype is real lately. I always thought he's just a chill gitface (WAAAGH!) that rather reads and lurks than posts.

Either that or he has a dope bot, liking every post on CF forums. Either way, i like him.

See you in Return of Reckoning James, OI OI OI!

Welcome the hunger

Todd is Love, Todd is Life.