Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Netflix Does It Right

cannibal man

Oh, more superhero trash. After the first five thousand movies I'm glad to see Netflix is assisting in beating the horse.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

The only problem Netflix faces is the same one every major company faces.  In the face of success, everybody expects more.  They continue to increase their customer base, but it's hard to do it at a rate that's fast enough to satisfy the markets.  So they have to also eek out more profit with their existing customers, they do this by shrewd negotiation with content owners, as well as originating their own content (which has been quite successful for them), and should all else fail they'll have to raise rates or dream up new services, packages, or tiers. 

Luke I am your Uncle... Bob.  What, my sister Padmè never mentioned me?

Oh, more superhero trash. After the first five thousand movies I'm glad to see Netflix is assisting in beating the horse.

Obviously you lack the mental depth to even realize there's a big difference between Marvel's typical one-liner movies and a girl who was r aped for years and forced to be at the whims of a very dark sycophant. Go back to watching Law and Order SUV you gluttonous fool, and leave the darker topics for real men.

'Merica

Edited by cannibal man

Cannibal Man - Future serial killer

I can't even.  You win, I am done with this part of the discussion.

Netflix is life.

Seriously though, yeah there are a lot of superhero movies and tv shows, but fact is some are quite good. Just because there's been some clunkers doesn't mean they are all bad.

Netflix is life.

Seriously though, yeah there are a lot of superhero movies and tv shows, but fact is some are quite good. Just because there's been some clunkers doesn't mean they are all bad.

Just finished season one of Flash, and I liked it a lot, though some of the time-travel plot seems to contain holes.  Couldn't really get into the Arrow.  The Daredevil series was another good one.  Might check out Gotham next. 

As far as non superhero fare, I really enjoy dramas including: Sherlock, Luther, Zoo, Broad Church, Happy Valley, and of course The Walking Dead

Luke I am your Uncle... Bob.  What, my sister Padmè never mentioned me?

My experience with Netflix thus far has been "why is the sequel/season 2 on Netflix when the original isn't?" and "when I want to watch something specific, why is it never here?" and "why do they keep removing things?" All streaming services are kind of crappy, really, when you consider how many movies exist vs. how many you can actually watch.

Only if I can bring a felt blanket, wear my skinny jeans, and a lot of pumpkin spice food. Just don't try to insert any spice in my pumpkin.

Edited by cannibal man

Cannibal Man - Future serial killer

I can't even.  You win, I am done with this part of the discussion.