Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dsbjon

Kickstarter Video on Homepage

The kickstarter promo video should be on the homepage of Crowfall.com, right there to click and watch immediately. That video is what hooked me when I first saw it, and when I tell other people about Crowfall that is the best way for them to understand the game. I feel it should be the very first thing you see when going to the website. 

Your thoughts

The kickstarter promo video should be on the homepage of Crowfall.com, right there to click and watch immediately. That video is what hooked me when I first saw it, and when I tell other people about Crowfall that is the best way for them to understand the game. I feel it should be the very first thing you see when going to the website. 

Your thoughts

The KS video was simply a mock up. That said, IMO, we should wait til milestone 2.0 is out.. as that will be the closest true form of the game. OR maybe a video showing where on the site game info can be found. (Archtypes/FAQ/ect.)

[TB] The Balance
Nation of Equilibrium

That video is actually very outdated now. Would cause lots of confusion based on how they game is now. Yeah like others said a new video with the latest tech and features should be up there.

That's not how you do it here. You give them a Warning Point, leave the thread unmerged, and pat yourself anonymously on the back.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

ITT: CYT angling for another "discussion of moderation" WP

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

That's actually not a bad idea at all. Right now the video is a click or two away. I was messing around in photoshop and quickly put together something that might offer one way to pull it off.

fFJsn6m.png

That would be perfect Arawulf. And yes I agree completely that the video needs to be updated, I would love a new one with current mechanics. However, until THAT video is made; this is the best we have at the moment. The kickstarter video gives the (core) info on what the devs are trying to achieve in the shortest amount of time.