Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Price disparity between purchase and upgrade

kally

So I currently have the KS Earliest Bird package with a value of $30, but was looking to upgrade to Amber. From my understanding, Amber is now $250, and when I'm not logged in the price is displayed as such (see top half of pic). But when I go to the ~upgrade~ page while signed in, the thingie then claims that Amber is $275, minus the $30 for my KS = $245 that I'd owe (see bottom half of pic).

Am I missing something or is the website tryna act a fool

vOgbUnJ.jpg

LJBXw4x.png

• 2 months later...

I ended up getting a second amber on layaway and it held the price, it seems to have been 275 also but I have paid it off. If we were overcharged due to this bug will we be seeing some sort of refund or account credit? What about those still paying off their layaway?Thanks!

I ended up getting a second amber on layaway and it held the price, it seems to have been 275 also but I have paid it off. If we were overcharged due to this bug will we be seeing some sort of refund or account credit? What about those still paying off their layaway?Thanks!

a message to support@artcraftent.com

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

I just checked my transaction log, and the transaction for me upgrading from my original KS pledge to Amber indicates a total price of $275.

IYckMqa.jpg

Does this mean that I was also overcharged, or am I missing something?

Edit:  Sent in a support email

Edit:  Response received; the discrepancy in my situation is from the $25 for shipping the Collector's box.  Everything is fine!

Archived