Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Free Corps - New fansite

Herithius

Crowfall%20with%20Text.jpg

Hi everyone! Today I'm launching a new guild / fan site dedicated to Crowfall. I'm not sure if a fan site can also be a guild as well but this newly formed guild is solely dedicated to anticipating Crowfall. Our site is the collaborative work of several artists including work done by Lesmana (formerly did the official Shadowbane comic series) who we commissioned to help make this site possible.

Our site is intended to be a casual location to stay up to date on the latest Crowfall news and hopefully be able to further promote Crowfall and make more people aware of this great title in development. Not to mention a place to find likeminded people to eagerly await this game with  :) 

We are very excited to join the many great fan sites following this title and if anyone is looking for a newly formed community to anticipate this great title, please visit us at www.freecorps.net

Tarven.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure if a fan site can also be a guild as well but this newly formed guild 

FC is nearly 20 years old!  Are you guys reforming for CF?  I love your site and all, the artwork is great,  but I was just curious about why you would call Free Corps a newly formed guild?  Im not attempting to be rude at all, I hope I dont come across that way, but I fought you guys down in the bog on death server.  That was many moons ago my friends.

Edited by cmurder
cmurder%20sig_zpsaq2rwphh.jpg

FC is nearly 20 years old!  Are you guys reforming for CF?  I love your site and all, the artwork is great,  but I was just curious about why you would call Free Corps a newly formed guild?  Im not attempting to be rude at all, I hope I dont come across that way, but I fought you guys down in the bog on death server.  That was many moons ago my friends.

Not coming across rude at al :) . We're actually closer to 15 but the guild all but closed down a few years back. I mostly meant the 'new' in reference to the fan site portion but in our guild recruitment post/website we do clarify we've been around for a while. I suppose it's because we are sort of starting out fresh again so anyone joining the community would really be joining a rebirth. Hopefully new people and old alike find a use for the site as it grows in the coming months/years and it's our intention to solely pursue Crowfall ;)

Edit: And thanks for the kind words on the website!

Edited by Herithius

• 3 months later...

Just bumping this thread to say we have recently updated the site as we continue to await Crowfall. We recently added some new custom artwork. The first 3 of 13 archetypes (Knight, Champion and Legionnaire)

Demo_Knight.png

The full list of archetype art done so far is being shown in the Community Creations forums seen here.

http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/11008-crowfall-archetypes/