Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
headlight

Southpark does it right

It was one of the best episodes in a long time. I've been waiting for South Park to really dig into the how ridiculous the SJW crap has gotten in society. 

Yea this season is great... I loved the yelper episode because it's all too common for people to be pretentious in today's culture and think their opinion matters much more than it actually does...

It's so tragic when a person thinks that the world revolves around them and anything that goes against their opinion is equal to the sky falling. 

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

Yea this season is great... I loved the yelper episode because it's all too common for people to be pretentious in today's culture and think their opinion matters much more than it actually does...

It's so tragic when a person thinks that the world revolves around them and anything that goes against their opinion is equal to the sky falling. 

I agree. But the episode points out that what's worse than people thinking their opinion matters, is thinking that they can avoid the opinions of others on the internet. They would rather the internet be filtered so that only the positive feels reach them. That most people would rather be blinded and think they're a Kardashian than to get a reality check.

I agree. But the episode points out that what's worse than people thinking their opinion matters, is thinking that they can avoid the opinions of others on the internet. They would rather the internet be filtered so that only the positive feels reach them. That most people would rather be blinded and think they're a Kardashian than to get a reality check.

Well I was talking about the yelper episode... the episode you are referring to touches on a different point... but yes the reality check part is very important.

There are so many people in this day and age that think things work a certain way, when in actuality things work in a completely different way....

Unfortunately, reality can be very scary and threatening for people so they often gravitate towards what makes them feel safe. 

Edited by VIKINGNAIL

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

I've also long held the belief that moms trying to hide their children from every facet of danger in the world just leads to weakness. Not letting your kid bring the trashcan out without you standing behind him the whole entire time to make sure some drunk driver doesn't randomly crash into your kid at 3pm (exasperated voice)? Come the custard on.

Cannibal Man - Future serial killer

I can't even.  You win, I am done with this part of the discussion.

I've also long held the belief that moms trying to hide their children from every facet of danger in the world just leads to weakness. Not letting your kid bring the trashcan out without you standing behind him the whole entire time to make sure some drunk driver doesn't randomly crash into your kid at 3pm (exasperated voice)? Come the custard on.

No, it's to make sure people like you don't kidnap them. Quit watching kids taking out the trash at 3pm...

I love that episode. So rediculous and I'm surprised to see kinny back. Guess they gave up on the whole you killed kenny gag.