Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thenebrosity

Well.. my Cawstume will not see the light of Facebook [in time].. have a gander

So I decided to put in a last minute entry into the Crowfall Cawstume contest.. just got an email informing me that my Cawstume will likely not even be posted on Facebook. 

So just wanted to share it with ya guys.. This is my first attempt ever at cosplay and it was alot of fun. Alot of work was also put into this and hope you guys enjoy it! I grew my beard out and everything for this! XD

50 straight hours about 60 Vegetarian Chik'n nuggets and Pot Pies have brought you this:

E4TYZjM.jpg?1

I definitely would of love the opportunity to get in there today but, meh.. oh well ^_^

Tweet: https://twitter.com/GamingExports/status/659198173559173120

Facebook post: http://cawstume.gamingexports.com <- Facebook voting page forwarder.

Edited by thenebrosity

OQa1xvz.png?1

lol ok.. I wonder if I'll still be able to steal directly from people's inventories.. hrmmm

;)Twitch - Twitter

RIP DOC GONZO

Wow it looks crazy, that's some gigantic effort you've surely put on this project! Really love all the details of the costume, the quality of the editing and roleplay.

So I decided to put in a last minute entry into the Crowfall Cawstume contest.. just got an email informing me that my Cawstume will likely not even be posted on Facebook. 

I don't understand why your cosplay wouldn't make it into the album, the contest is supposed to run until 1pm CDT today.

Those don't look like real magical runes on your hands. Clearly photoshopped.

I'm joking of course. This trumps my effort by far and is the best put together and photographed of everything I've seen thus far.

Haha they are actually hand cut stickers with a mask and glow effect; the X rune was being a bit fussy towards the end thoguh lol. I'll post a non-FX version of the pic a bit later.

Wow it looks crazy, that's some gigantic effort you've surely put on this project! Really love all the details of the costume, the quality of the editing and roleplay.

I don't understand why your cosplay wouldn't make it into the album, the contest is supposed to run until 1pm CDT today.

Guess just a bit of pessimism on my part. I had a number of peeps who wanted to vote last night, hopefully they are awake when it goes up.

I had a bit of an emergency come up so i couldn't enter sooner. Keila and I really wanted to do this but in the end we only had time to work on one cawstume.. not gonna lie though it is a bit disappointing we couldn't submit something sooner.

Thanks a ton for the compliments guys, they are much appreciated.

PS: and Thanks for the Likes and for sharing once we get up there! :)

OQa1xvz.png?1

lol ok.. I wonder if I'll still be able to steal directly from people's inventories.. hrmmm

;)Twitch - Twitter

RIP DOC GONZO

Alright cool, made it in there with just about two hours before 1:00pm cst.

Facebook post: http://cawstume.gamingexports.com <- Facebook voting page forwarder.

^_^

Edited by thenebrosity

OQa1xvz.png?1

;)Twitch - Twitter

RIP DOC GONZO

Good luck!  share some of the behind the scenes stuff too!

Alright will do! XD

I'm just glad I was added to the pool, I could now officially say I participated in the contest which is really was I was going for since I said I would on stream. XD Just a few more days till Alpha opens up again!! Whooooooooooooot!

OQa1xvz.png?1

;)Twitch - Twitter

RIP DOC GONZO