Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Founders' Update: Twenty-three thousand thank yous! - Official discussion thread

Thanks for the update. One error:

Our current plan is to do updates on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday—one article per day—with an occasional extra treat on Mondays or Fridays.

I'm assuming that first Friday should actually be Thursday.

Edited by Arkade

Our current plan is to do updates on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday—one article per day—with an occasional extra treat on Mondays or Fridays.

+1. I wanted to post the same but rather searched for it so the dregs can't about their dear search function going to waste.

Edited by IamMe

I AM ME!
I love you all.

Thanks for the update! Glad to hear the article schedule is spacing back out. It's also nice to see the team try something new, realize it isn't working, and then change it - it's an attitude I always encourage in developers, in any situation.  :)

"Ok, here's plan A: First, we hit 'em...and we keep hitting 'em 'till we can't hit 'em no more. Then we kick 'em...and we keep on kicking 'em till we can't kick 'em no more. By that time, I figure our arms are rested, so we hit em......"

- Every Dwarf Ever.

Derp! Fixed now. Thanks! 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

Will we know what the 2016 backer pledges are prior to the end of the year?

I'm interested in this too. I will be upgrading to Ruby (want that launch party!) but I'm curious what will the new 2016 packages will have. Granted the 2015 Ruby will have more monetary value, but some items are worth more to me than others. Also some thing you CAN'T trade in for store credit which means if I'll not use it or care about it I'm stuck. Thus...worth less to me.

I'm interested in this too. I will be upgrading to Ruby (want that launch party!) but I'm curious what will the new 2016 packages will have. 

Three possibilities:

1. The packages stay the same, but the price goes up.
  2. The packages contain less items/value and the price stays the same.
  3. The packages contain less items/value and the price goes up.

Considering this quote:

Act now to take advantage of these prices; they will never be this low again.

I tend to believe it might be option 1. Option 2 is also a possibility, but if you look at the current 2015 packages and what could be removed, there will not be much value left if they do. Option 3 would really be 'evil' imo. and I don't think this will happen.

Edited by Canth

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

I'd like to buy a couple of contributor bundles but they are still priced at $38. Permission to log onto my account as usual to confirm (incase it's just me again).  ^_^

<3

edit: Same price issue with Gold bundle.

Edited by thenebrosity

OQa1xvz.png?1

lol ok.. I wonder if I'll still be able to steal directly from people's inventories.. hrmmm

;)Twitch - Twitter

RIP DOC GONZO

So I was reading the story and something is thrilling me and I can't find anyone posting, asking about this:

the latter of which also includes admission to the Alpha 2 testing group - just in time for the Hunger Dome 1.1 pre-alpha test in November!

Does this mean people with Alpha 2 access will get access to the Hunger Dome 1.1 ?