Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

And the 2015 Cawstume Contest winners are... - Official discussion thread

From that Handle I wouldn't have either :)

Dunno about that.. rock a party dress, wig, +vote-bots and you're golden!

Edited by thenebrosity

OQa1xvz.png?1

lol ok.. I wonder if I'll still be able to steal directly from people's inventories.. hrmmm

;)Twitch - Twitter

RIP DOC GONZO

Oh woah,"ACE favorite" and a Gold Package. So cool! I really wasn't expecting that, thanks guys! Time for more stream giveaways! :)

The whole way the ACE team handled the situation is great and only serves to increase my confidence in the team and their experience with actually working to staying connected with their* community.

Looking forward to the next contest.. hopefully we get a vote bot proof platform next time around.. there are only so many blank John Smith profiles we can tolerate.

Dunno about that.. rock a party dress, wig, +vote-bots and you're golden!

I was going to compliment your entry....... WAS.

I was going to compliment your entry....... WAS.

Hahaha we all know you* didn't bot. Besides it's not like you actually wore a.... oh wait. <3mal

Edited by thenebrosity

OQa1xvz.png?1

lol ok.. I wonder if I'll still be able to steal directly from people's inventories.. hrmmm

;)Twitch - Twitter

RIP DOC GONZO

Wait so you're telling me that this guy didn't win? Especially after all the time and effort that went into that costume. I have a hard time believing the contest wasn't rigged...

BiS91yi.jpg

In all honesty this deserved to win for pulling off the hardest archetype in a pretty hilarious way

tZxhu0e.jpg

Edited by Zybak

I appreciate the nod very much! After I started to fall behind I wasn't checking it daily, missed all the drama! Oh and my kids are fighting over who gets to wear it tomorrow night....

Nothing is impossible, but some things are very expensive.

Wait so you're telling me that this guy didn't win? Especially after all the time and effort that went into that costume. I have a hard time believing the contest wasn't rigged...

BiS91yi.jpg

In all honesty this deserved to win for pulling off the hardest archetype in a pretty hilarious way

tZxhu0e.jpg

haha, I really enjoyed it, m8! ))

MQfHl7c.png

Crowfall Game Client: https://www.crowfall.com/en/client/

Well, thanks for the contest altho it was for only a limited number of backers. It is actually not difficult to run an internet contest. Simply create a 'Contest' thread run by the company where all who post once will have a shot at winning a few really good prizes (Sapphire, Amber, Gold, Bronze etc...) decided by a fully random number generator. That is it. Every backer with a package and access to the forums can enter, without being computer 'literate' or affording extra stuff to enter. Additionally, have a separate contest with a 'New Person?' requirement. Meaning those individuals who are interested but may lack the degree of interest or the financial means to get a backer package. Same format as the backer contest. Single post from a single account. No fuss or bother, just a neat raffle.

And the 2015 Cawstume Contest winners are...

Uhm, no. Those are the spread-the-word-about-crowfall-via-facebook winners. Nothing wrong about that so. It's cool and they did a great job.

But undoubtedly the "Cawstume" winners are thenebrosity and calamity with their ingenious artworks. I don't see any question about this.

CSXxPswVEAAtgyb.jpg

CRukPELUcAEO8Ch.jpg

2W1ZHpA.jpg

Well, thanks for the contest altho it was for only a limited number of backers. It is actually not difficult to run an internet contest. Simply create a 'Contest' thread run by the company where all who post once will have a shot at winning a few really good prizes (Sapphire, Amber, Gold, Bronze etc...) decided by a fully random number generator. That is it. Every backer with a package and access to the forums can enter, without being computer 'literate' or affording extra stuff to enter. Additionally, have a separate contest with a 'New Person?' requirement. Meaning those individuals who are interested but may lack the degree of interest or the financial means to get a backer package. Same format as the backer contest. Single post from a single account. No fuss or bother, just a neat raffle.

There was no requirement to be a backer to enter the contest, it was open to everyone.

Also, as far as the competition goes, I like to think that as a skill based game, they tried for a skill based contest. I know that doing a lottery for a winner is the easy and reliable method, but it is also very dull. Being in a contest where you can effect the outcome is much more exciting to me, but much harder to run properly.

There were flaws in the cawstume contest, but it was a more unique approach than being a 1 in 10,000 chance of winning by random numbers.

*cough* twitter *cough*

The content was open to everyone.

https://crowfall.com/#/news/crowfall-cosplay-cawstume-contest

In case you don't like reading text walls, which seems to be the case.

See this?

You do not have to be a Crowfall backer to enter...

I mean no offence, but its been/was clearly posted.

[TB] The Balance
Nation of Equilibrium