drakiis

The Knights Of Glory And Beer

I remember, early on we had the advantage of knowing the terrain and the game mechanics....later the changes to the game through patching, and the influx for newer smaller guilds made the playing field crowded....I bailed after the CoTC Alliance broke, but I was there for the destruction of Hyperion the games biggest alliance of RP Carebears.

It prompt the question who are you, @Tamshin? 

It has been quite busy here recently..  ^_^

Well, I was reading your previous CF post here that u was looking for a guild.
Yes, sure, m8 - send your application(s) to http://the-kgb.com/

-Mythx
Edited by mythx

The activity is really low at the moment in the Crowfall game, @Doomshadow, but we appreciate your interest. And someone within the Oracle will look at it for sure.

Edited by mythx

I know nothing about your guild or your members, but I do know one thing, your name is fantastic :D

i agree with this sentiment. i just hope this newest group of SB players doesn't try to make CF in to SB2. crowfall is crowfall, treat it accordingly.

I played SB for a long time on Treachery, and fought along side KGB against CoS. I remember helping defend KGB's city and then later they helped defend mine. In the end CoS won the war but those were some fun times. 

7 hours ago, narcolepticbob said:

I played SB for a long time on Treachery, and fought along side KGB against CoS. I remember helping defend KGB's city and then later they helped defend mine. In the end CoS won the war but those were some fun times. 

As did I:)

12 hours ago, PaleOne said:

As did I:)

My favorite night in SB was when we tried to help you guys take you're island back from CoS. Hopefully Crowfall will bring back that old SB magic we've all been craving for. I haven't played CF yet but it's nice to see some familiar guilds around.

Just now, narcolepticbob said:

My favorite night in SB was when we tried to help you guys take you're island back from CoS. Hopefully Crowfall will bring back that old SB magic we've all been craving for. I haven't played CF yet but it's nice to see some familiar guilds around.

Redemption doesn't really exist anymore.

As Chancellor/ Guild Leader I attempted to force the guild back into our roots of siege PvP with Darkfall but the game was too broken and we picked up too many Pve'ers in Wow.

So I left and joined LotD. Life has been much better since :)