drakiis

The Knights Of Glory And Beer

No one in KGB ever actually retires from what I've seen.  When that one great game happens our ranks swell as the old veterans return to play, we vary in age groups so dramatically that when a game comes along that is good then you know it by the diversity in our TS.  Some have been with KGB since they were 14-20 years old and are now married with children and in their 30's to 40's

Ya, I know, Drakiis, I was referring to the guy who only heard about the KGB as a russian agency..

So u never know for certain - if there are some retired russian agents in the KGB guild.  ^_^

Ya, I know, Drakiis, I was referring to the guy who only heard about the KGB as a russian agency..

So u never know for certain - if there are some retired russian agents in the KGB guild.  ^_^

Sorry Mythx, I was explaining it to him as well :)

Sup KGB - we had plenty of battles in SB Vengeance.   Hopefully we can continue the battle.   Holrom still around?

-Oak

GM Evil Bastages

Edited by Oakbow

Looks like we'll be carrying forward quite a few new players from ArcheAge at this rate too.  Should be interesting to see how many we end up having for any full phases of Crowfall.

I think Romes has been working overtime in AA for this very reason, we have some very dedicated and skilled players at this point, for me not since AOC have I seen such a group assembled...

Are the posts few I see by KGB members on the KGB forums indicative of how the majority of KGB members feel about Crowfall?

I know Gordon has made some questionable decisions (From the perspective of a hardcore gamer) in the past, but the fact that he owns up to them makes me feel a lot better. Also when you consider that he was not the top of the food chain in UO or SWG it makes me wonder if he would have done the same thing if he was.

I would really like to join KGB, but I don't know if KGB is really going to like this game. Only time and actual gameplay will tell I suppose.

Which ArcheAge server are you guys playing on?

Edited by Santovenia

We dedicate a lot of time discussing these games internally, our Knightly Congresses discuss leadership options and Clan Goals as well as game development progress.  Once the Clan commits fully we implement the policies and choices we've made, divert resources and man power toward the game, currently information is scarce and we do not like riding hype trains, committing to the game and in turn being disappointed.  Our strength in AA will more than likely transition to CF as time goes on and people like me report on the games progress and mechanics.  Think of me and the few here as quality assurance engineers, here to ensure the game is worth our time.

KGB: Closed State Faction

Faction: West
Server: Ollo

Go figure, I make a character in the wrong faction. Ah well. Already deleted and new character in correction faction has been made. Now I just have to kill 235346346236 rats to be viable. Yay......I suppose I should let you know when I'm not a useless noob.

Go figure, I make a character in the wrong faction. Ah well. Already deleted and new character in correction faction has been made. Now I just have to kill 235346346236 rats to be viable. Yay......I suppose I should let you know when I'm not a useless noob.

If you are truly interested in playing along side of KGB and eventually joining, either send a tell in game to Romeo or any other KGB and explain your interest.  In game help and support comes at a price......Loyalty.

I usually have played a knight, I'm pretty glorious, and I always drink beer on the podcast..... so good to see you back!

Some of the perks of not taking ourselves too seriously....fun is first and foremost.