Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
drakiis

The Knights Of Glory And Beer

I wondered how long it would take Ashen to show up and post something that his love toy could quote.

I'd rather have a intelligent conversation over toilet humor and epeen jokes

I sure hope you guys choose the Dregs. I can't wait to fight against KGB like old times.

well if we do, I guess we'll be fighting our own clan mates as well, Dregs is no clan, no faction, just pure ffa pvp last man stranding best of the best.

EZgFne1.png

Holy crap, of a glimpse of Holrom there

'STACJK UNDRE TXET'

Wow everyone remembers Holrom, perhaps he really is famous, alas he is one of Gods children now and doesn't game anymore because it's a sin aparently.

EZgFne1.png

I'd rather have a intelligent conversation over toilet humor and epeen jokes

well if we do, I guess we'll be fighting our own clan mates as well, Dregs is no clan, no faction, just pure ffa pvp last man stranding best of the best.

Don't you go to a PvE server!

No, the Dregs is the ruleset you guys are going to want.  I picked the Dregs first because we might not have made ANY stretch goals, and I wanted to make sure you guys were covered on the core experience.  

Once it was apparent we were going to be able to do more, I went back to 3 faction, because I was trying to test the edge cases of the design.

Then we picked 12 faction, because it supports the narrative.

Honestly, it was a gut call on which one should be done and in which order.  I think this is the right approach.

Todd

Edited by Anti

Wow everyone remembers Holrom, perhaps he really is famous, alas he is one of Gods children now and doesn't game anymore because it's a sin aparently.

I really enjoyed playing with him, too bad the maker took him away from us so early.

I sure hope you guys choose the Dregs. I can't wait to fight against KGB like old times.

Win,Loose or Zerg, you will be seeing our Clan Tags in the Dregs.

Don;t let them actually implement taking the heads of your victims and placing them on spiked poles in your EK.

$T2eC16NHJHIE9nyseGi,BRWQkuNMOw~~60_35.J +  Glory +    0010058_schott-zwiesel-beer-basic-small-

- Fun fights a decade ago in Shadowbane. I felt somewhat creative this evening so I hope u enjoy

the symbolism, haha. :)  

Thanks for the Beer, we'll bring the Glory

EZgFne1.png

I use to play UO on Pacific. My memories of KGB are such that I would love to join.

My pledge level is amber. What is required of me to apply?

I was doing some digging last week on some of the guilds I used to play with and against and the list made a nice trip down memory lane:

• Fallen Lords (FL)
  • The Knights of Glory and Beer (KGB)
  • Crimson Sky Empire (CSE) 
  • The Black Hand (TBH)
  • Order of Blackmoon (OBM)
  • The Mafia
  • X-Lords (XL)
  • Punishment of Asia (PoA)
  • The Resistance (TR)
  • Rangers of Skara Brae (RSB)
  • White Council (WC)

I really wish I had backed up my old Pacific Shard Times site that had a lot of the old stories on there.

Sean aka Ashen Temper | http://www.seandahlberg.com/

Without the Player, there is no Game!

I use to play UO on Pacific. My memories of KGB are such that I would love to join.

My pledge level is amber. What is required of me to apply?

The requirement is commitment, courage and service, the vows you make we expect you to uphold.  If you are a guild jumper, someone who cannot dedicate yourself to the Glory of KGB then you needn't apply.  Otherwise posting on our forums, being seen and known among other Knights, visiting out TS3 (a requirement), gaining a sponsor and being mature are the most important virtues a Knight of KGB can have.  Our Application while complex is designed purposefully to weed out the uncommitted.

I was doing some digging last week on some of the guilds I used to play with and against and the list made a nice trip down memory lane:

• Fallen Lords (FL)
  • The Knights of Glory and Beer (KGB)
  • Crimson Sky Empire (CSE) 
  • The Black Hand (TBH)
  • Order of Blackmoon (OBM)
  • The Mafia
  • X-Lords (XL)
  • Punishment of Asia (PoA)
  • The Resistance (TR)
  • Rangers of Skara Brae (RSB)
  • White Council (WC)

I really wish I had backed up my old Pacific Shard Times site that had a lot of the old stories on there.

The Crimson Knights

Council of the Apocalypse

Cadre Quietus (Covenant of the Swords)

KAAOS

The Black Watch

Fist of the Empire (FOE)

The Knights of Glory and Beer

Edited by Drakiis

EZgFne1.png

Our Application while complex is designed purposefully to weed out the uncommitted.

We actually take it seriously. 16 years with KGB here, and I'm not the oldest hand.