Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
drakiis

The Knights Of Glory And Beer

This thread doesn't have enough Donk.

Donk wasn't very impressed with this game when there wasn't any answers to the core important questions. Now he has an Alpha 1 KGB key and will be streaming and testing (see: Donk Break!) this game. We still don't know the answers to some important questions b/c we don't have access to playable game mechanics to pivot the hate train around.

Donk is also chained to AA by the King of KGB and won't be set free until Ollo submits to the credit card King.

6b2e91d1c08a34fe5fa851c741a8a3c0.jpg

Edited by Tasorin

Donk wasn't very impressed with this game when there wasn't any answers to the core important questions. Now he has an Alpha 1 KGB key and will be streaming and testing (see: Donk Break!) this game. We still don't know the answers to some important questions b/c we don't have access to playable game mechanics to pivot the hate train around.

Donk is also chained to AA by the King of KGB and won't be set free until Ollo submits to the credit card King.

6b2e91d1c08a34fe5fa851c741a8a3c0.jpg

haha. ))

MQfHl7c.png

Crowfall Game Client: https://www.crowfall.com/en/client/

Glad to see you guys here. I was in the alliance back in the Treachery days, and have nothing but fond memories of your people there.

Hey thanks for stopping in, Treachery was fun, perhaps Crowfall will be too.

EZgFne1.png

Ah KGB .... Least I know I have one old  enemy on the field. Perhaps you can get a chance to claim that forever unclaimed pizza prize?

Well I don't care about any prize, but I do miss Crispy

EZgFne1.png