Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
drakiis

The Knights Of Glory And Beer

WTB BEER!!!!

Most games we play, aside from the drunken teamspeak, and rp tuesdays, someone invariably rolls a toon that can brew beer in game as well...

EZgFne1.png

It all depends on if this title delivers or not. Enough members have already invested as backers for us to be playing the wait and see game. A good PvP centric title always brings players out of the woodwork.

How large of a presence is KGB going to have on Crowfall?

We initially field a solid core of interested/invested individuals, this number rapidly expands once the game becomes stable.

EZgFne1.png

It all depends on if this title delivers or not.

Exactly. Participation could range from all of us then some to only few sad people who dropped large pledges.

What if I've literally never heard of the KGB outside of being a russian spy thing?

I can vouch for them.

I normally go by Creaky and I lead a guild called Illegitimus. We are a sister guild of Covenant of the Phoenix and I can personally vouch for the strengths and skill the KGB brings to PVP titles.

I have fought alongside them as an ally numerous times since 2009 and they are a bloodthirsty bunch of Knights that thoroughly enjoy Glory and Beer.

virtus_banner_376.png

What if I've literally never heard of the KGB outside of being a russian spy thing?

Fought against them and with them in Shadowbane, was always interesting and more or less devoid of religious drivel.

It's ok, I have never heard of you. We get that question all the time. No, we are not Russians. Yes, we have some mad Easterners. Especially the provincial Angry Frenchman and his zéro baise given.

Basically, blah blah blah, since 1999, epeen, epeen, epeen and drunken pvp extravaganzas.

Glory & Beer.

Well we don't expect people who have had their head buried in some theme park game to know us much, we have played such games but they don't hold our attention much given their rail driven game play and lack of true open field pvp.  The humorous part of being a Knight of Glory and Beer (thus the KGB thing) is we often do receive some very interesting applications from wack jobs that actually think we are russian spies, and that there is some sort of open application process to becoming one lol.

I can vouch for them.

I normally go by Creaky and I lead a guild called Illegitimus. We are a sister guild of Covenant of the Phoenix and I can personally vouch for the strengths and skill the KGB brings to PVP titles.

I have fought alongside them as an ally numerous times since 2009 and they are a bloodthirsty bunch of Knights that thoroughly enjoy Glory and Beer.

Cotp and allies are very close to us in most games, thanks for the support.

Fought against them and with them in Shadowbane, was always interesting and more or less devoid of religious drivel.

We're always in the mix, and we do believe in being competitive that is as far as it usually goes. 

EZgFne1.png

I just think the acronym is amusing and yeah, I played gw2 which is tbh pretty themepark-y in hindsight. But, where's your EVE corp?

We EvE'ed with a small contingent when EvE wasn't even on anyones radar, We GW2'ed as well however no one really took it that serious...right now our AA core is doing extremely well.

EZgFne1.png

Sitting here blowing up the server as I read this.  Yeah, Archeage is going pretty well these days.  numbers are growing so it should lasts us until Crowfall comes around with something of substance.  

Obviously, you can't determine everything about a game from Alpha 1, but you can at least get a good idea of the direction the game is going and how the developers respond to feedback being provided - and this will be critical to determining if the game is something which the vast majority of our potential players will be interested in crowdfunding - and how loudly we ring the bell to notify the organization that this game is something they should put money into, or how long they should wait before actually funding the title.

I think we're all just waiting to see if they can develop a game that matches up to what they're saying they'll do -

I'd be surprised if this game isn't well-received by our organization though.  I expect a standard pvp-title showing from our guys.

◄ Jaguar / Tasho ▬ Knights of Glory and Beer ►

Master of Useless Darkfall Physics Spells and Originator of Shrapnel/Begone Jumping

wYG89dW.jpg

It's ok, I have never heard of you. We get that question all the time. No, we are not Russians. Yes, we have some mad Easterners. Especially the provincial Angry Frenchman and his zéro baise given.

Basically, blah blah blah, since 1999, epeen, epeen, epeen and drunken pvp extravaganzas.

Glory & Beer.

I'm certain they have couple of retired KGB agents.  :D

Edited by mythx

MQfHl7c.png

Crowfall Game Client: https://www.crowfall.com/en/client/