Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
VIKINGNAIL

Warcraft Movie

WTF?!

Its not fully animated?!

And here I thought it would be a fully computer animated movie kinda like Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within from the year 2001.

I really would have loved to see what is possible today in reference to the FF movie from 2001.

Already a fail for me... .

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.

No fully computer animated movie, no Spartacus, not with me!

Its full CGI except humanoids, however you should expect heavy CGI boost on Orcs and Taurens

Its full CGI except humanoids, however you should expect heavy CGI boost on Orcs and Taurens

A lot of it is CGI... a lot of it is blended with real movie sets.... I'm really interested to see how it all looks at feels...

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

They've been telling us a Warcraft movie was coming for what seems like ten years now. At this point, I'm not hyped at all. I actually liked the old Warcraft RTS's a lot and the general storyline. Too bad the MMO sucked hooligan.

Cannibal Man - Future serial killer

I can't even.  You win, I am done with this part of the discussion.

In the original warcraft and in warcraft 2 orcs were clerly evil and it made the game and the storyline so cool and "nobody knows where they came from". Here they have an orc protagonist, and it looks more like WoW than WC and WC2, not sure if I like it. Still going to watch though.

Edited by rajah

Looks alright, planning to watch it either way. I really just hope it does well because I enjoy some of the later stories in WC lore more. I also would love to see my Banshee Queen. I'll never play WoW again, but Undead will remain one of my favorite MMO races.

gCWxS8u.jpg