Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
VIKINGNAIL

Warcraft Movie

Looks alright, planning to watch it either way. I really just hope it does well because I enjoy some of the later stories in WC lore more. I also would love to see my Banshee Queen. I'll never play WoW again, but Undead will remain one of my favorite MMO races.

I think garona looks terrible but that's my only gripe...

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

Not gonna watch unless there is 2d peasants who say, "Yes m'lord" and it ends on this song:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8jQ36ixLeq8

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Looks alright, planning to watch it either way. I really just hope it does well because I enjoy some of the later stories in WC lore more. I also would love to see my Banshee Queen. I'll never play WoW again, but Undead will remain one of my favorite MMO races.

Banshee queen does not exists in the timeline movie will take. But if its succesful perhaps they will make more of these. I think the very name gives a hint, "Warcraft : Beginning "

Banshee queen does not exists in the timeline movie will take. But if its succesful perhaps they will make more of these. I think the very name gives a hint, "Warcraft : Beginning "

Yea that's what I mean. I'd assume this will be the storyline of WCI. Then two movies for WCII, then two for WCIII. Sylvanas would show up in WCIII, probably a decent amount too. But it all depends on the movies doing well enough for the next ones to be made.

Not that WCI story is bad or anything, I'd like to see how they show the destruction of SW.

gCWxS8u.jpg

I don't think they have to worry about WC1 doing well. There's enough die hard fans that'll it do good no matter what. All they have to worry about is not making those fans jaded and the second one will be a success as well.

If it's at least somewhat good, it'll be a blockbuster.

Cannibal Man - Future serial killer

I can't even.  You win, I am done with this part of the discussion.

I've always liked wow's trailers more than the game, but I think they are going to miss the mark here.

9e58b2ae2f9ac9f2904b5d4c33b609bb92d1a174

"Sharp alone, deadly together."

WTF?!

Its not fully animated?!

And here I thought it would be a fully computer animated movie kinda like Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within from the year 2001.

I really would have loved to see what is possible today in reference to the FF movie from 2001.

Already a fail for me... .

It IS fully animated. It just looks real.

ezgzn8.jpg

Probably drag myself to the theaters to watch if the reviews are half decent. If not, at least will DL.

Played vanilla, but never been a Warcraft fan in general. Wouldn't mind watching a full length or several short full cinematic quality movies of Warcraft/Diablo, but assuming the cost/time will be too high for a long time. 

Wont have Sylvannas. The movie follows the story of the first invasion of Azeroth. Meaning Warcraft: Orcs and Humans. If it has her, she'll still be elvish. Arthas is still a kid in this movie so there's no chance that he'd have had the chance to rip out her soul, turn her into a Banshee, etc. etc. Dreadlords etc. But hey... this turns out successful, maybe we'll get a 2nd movie with the undead Windrunner's story in there somewhere.

Edited by EntityGaming

Wont have Sylvannas. The movie follows the story of the first invasion of Azeroth. Meaning Warcraft: Orcs and Humans. If it has her, she'll still be elvish

I'm well aware.

Would probably about four movies before we got Sylvanas.

gCWxS8u.jpg

They've been telling us a Warcraft movie was coming for what seems like ten years now. At this point, I'm not hyped at all. I actually liked the old Warcraft RTS's a lot and the general storyline. Too bad the MMO sucked hooligan.

Feeling more or less the same way.

Member of The BlackHand Order

I wish the scene was done more professionally, with more brutal gore and violance and with more seriousness to it. Movie seems like its aiming to draw the attention of the kids to warcraft genre, what can i say, business wise, sure, it may be a good decision. But you guys custarded up warcraft.

That being said, i never had high expectations for the movie in the first place. Just some CGI show with some warcraft lore, worth my 3 hours. Lets hope its not utterly disappointing and lets hope that i am wrong but i sooo doubt it. After blizzard north blizz always only focused on profit.

Edited by Eren

I think the film will be good... the good reviews I am hearing about it seem much more intuitive than the bad ones...

Haters gonna hate.

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir