Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tr1age

Crowfall avatars...

So I just got this:

Hi Tr1age,

If you could please choose an alternate avatar to the Crowfall logo you currently have. This logo is intended to designate development team members so they are easily identifiable to the community.

Thank you for your co-operation and have a great day!

The Jabberwocky

Warning issued by the_jabberwocky for Moderator Message - NOT A WARNING in Confessor Wallpaper
Verbal warning only.

I never actually picked an avatar. This was given to me when I logged in for the first time months ago.

There is an avatar ONLY for devs!? Seriously?

AltTabMe.com

So I just got this:

I never actually picked an avatar. This was given to me when I logged in for the first time months ago.

Yes, there is an avatar only for devs. Seriously. It's an easy way for people who are skimming through threads to quickly identify official members of the Crowfall team (in addition to the red sword that also shows up under our names). So, yeah, you'll need to swap it out for something else, please. 

I'm curious about the forum automagically assigning that to you as an avatar, though. Typically, new users get "shadow head" until they edit their profiles and manually put in a link to an image. I'll have the Web Wizards investigate. 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

The only way you will pick up an avatar automatically is if it was imported from Gravitar using the e-mail address you registered here on the Crowfall website with.  

Gravitar will import from Wordpress or EA.  If you have a Wordpress (blog, website, etc), an EA account, or just an account on Gravitar then chances are that's where your "automatic" avatar came from.

So I just got this:

You got a verbal for that? :o

always remember..

JliiWO5.png?1

Edited by thenebrosity

OQa1xvz.png?1

lol ok.. I wonder if I'll still be able to steal directly from people's inventories.. hrmmm

;)Twitch - Twitter

RIP DOC GONZO

>Yes, there is an avatar only for devs.

Then why aren't you using it? How do we know you're official?

*Que X-Files music*

I think you missed the "Director of Community" title over Pann's name.. She's the boss on these here forums she can do what she wants!

Don't worry Pann, I got you...

ywVgVqI.png?1

562x562

2ERZ5BC.png?1

130x130 (under 50kb)

How about it Pann? Show them who's boss yo!

Edited by thenebrosity

OQa1xvz.png?1

lol ok.. I wonder if I'll still be able to steal directly from people's inventories.. hrmmm

;)Twitch - Twitter

RIP DOC GONZO

Wow, we're getting a little possessive about pixels aren't we? Should just give the rest of us armbands so you know we're not ACE....

Not sure why I'm surprised. A few of us got in trouble for writing ACE after our name and got scolded for impersonating ACE personnel. Because it's 1995 and people fall for something like that. Thank god Jabberwocky is here to protect me. I almost sent that guy my credit card number because of his avatar.

I almost sent that guy my credit card number because of his avatar.

The good thing about this forum is that it automatically protects you and censors your credit card information. It's some really advanced system that they have in place.

Just to prove it to you, here's my credit card number, valid date and CVV: **** **** **** ****   01-17   ***

7ug90hM.png

The good thing about this forum is that it automatically protects you and censors your credit card information. It's some really advanced system that they have in place.

Just to prove it to you, here's my credit card number, valid date and CVV: **** **** **** ****   01-17   ***

**** **** **** **** 06-18 ***

wow.. protection works!! confirmed 2015. Thank God for the_jabberwocky

OQa1xvz.png?1

;)Twitch - Twitter

RIP DOC GONZO

I would give up my card number but Wells Fargo is really screwing me right now. Those good folks T the bank sut off my card for suspicious activity. The suspicious activity turned out to be me buying ciggerattes in New Hampshire. Now they are making me wait ten days for a new card and the nearest bank.location is in Boston. So I numberless and smokeless for the next week.

Thought y'all should know.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg