Pann

Founders' Update: What will your Crowfall legacy be? - Official discussion thread

I just came onto the website and was befuddled by what I found. Great new design, much more pizazz, as they say, and less rectangular. For the Archetypes menu, might I suggest something similar that GW2 does on their website, which is have all the archetype on a single portrait and have them light up or zoom in as you move your mouse over it. I'd love to see all the archetypes together like that.

My name will be written in legend that Crowfall players in the years to come will hear about. And in that legend it will be written that I, Noekra, steered my guild to victory and now sit on gigantic piles of gold... OR BODIES, because I will be so successful as to have two piles.

Just took a quick look and the website looks really great, I love the animated image!

I'm concerned about the "Players: 88,504" shown on the main page. I doubt that Crowfall has gotten that many registrations and even if it's the case, "players"  would imply that all those people played or pre-ordered the game. Maybe replacing players by beta testers would be more accurate.

Edited by courant101

New website is looking great! Lots of amazing pictures to drool at.  :wub:

Some minor things:

• Main page doesn't show me logged in. Clicking on Login brings me to a new page, logs me in and brings me back the new main page. Still shows not logged in.
  • Seems only the main page has the new design. Seems this is intended, but too bad I guess.
  • Under Wealth section : title "WealthResources & Caravans" Missing the Wealth icon here.
Edited by Canth

I didn't realize there were so many people who created accounts but did not pledge. If even 1/5th of those people pledge, that's a lot of additional money.

I know right at least minimum of 5$.

Anyone else notice the front page says open testing starts at the end of 2016? Does this mean core module launch is pushed back?

I knew launch will be pushed back to mid or late dec 2016 or early 2017. That's expected I don't want ACE Team to rush this :)

Edited by Mox

Anyone else notice the front page says open testing starts at the end of 2016? Does this mean core module launch is pushed back?

I saw that. If open testing is open beta, it might be a few days or a week at most. Launch could still be in December if that's the case.

Still, I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up getting pushed back a little--still a lot left to do--but I doubt they know at this point whether they will hit their dates or not.