Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Handies

Are we Shadowbane players going to

239 members have voted

1. 1. Will you put your differences aside?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other - Posted

set aside all of differences and start over with a new slate in this game?

Lets be honest here for a minutes. We as Shadowbane players are unpleasant people. 
Are you guys willing to put aside your difference with people or guilds you dislike to make the game enjoyable?

Are you willing to put them aside and enter the game on a clean slate?

Is this an assumption that this game is a remake of SB?  

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Is this an assumption that this game is a remake of SB?  

Yes.  Although, I would characterize it as an educated guess.

"Food for the crows..."    Nobuo Xa'el

cdinUTh.png

I didnt play Shadowbane. So yes!

I dont hold grudges anymore. You can kill me ten times and I still wont hold a grudge. I will just avoid you or fight you or whatnot.

lOl

Some of these rivalries will never end, some will subside temporarily. We (SB) players are basically internet sociopaths.

The integral sec y dy from zero to one-sixth of pi is log to base e of the square root of three times the sixty-fourth power of i = Astrophysics Black Guy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirohito

rmtUNI0.png

lOl

Some of these rivalries will never end, some will subside temporarily. We (SB) players are basically internet sociopaths.

and

"Lets be honest here for a minutes. We as Shadowbane players are unpleasant people."

This sums up 95% of SB players.  I personally wouldn't have it any other way.  I might start feeling guilty killing these fools if they were decent human beings.

I don't agree.  Other than the irreverent behavior that all my favorite people have I generally found SB players to be among the most sophisticated gamers I've associated with.

Your milkshake lures all the fine folks to the yard. Verily, it is better than mine. Surely it is better than mine. Would you teach me, or would you levy a fee? - Integ

I don't agree.  Other than the irreverent behavior that all my favorite people have I generally found SB players to be among the most sophisticated games I've associated with.

Shhhh.

With the exception of a small number of the dumbest gamers I have ever played against (you know who they are) this is a true statement.  Even some of the biggest villains in SB were good people.

nAd1VPD.png

"Agelmar is King of the Hypocrites and Ruler of the Kingdom of Hypocrytia"