Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Handies

Are we Shadowbane players going to

239 members have voted

1. 1. Will you put your differences aside?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other - Posted

Hmm, I wonder why they haven't asked me to be a mod yet.

Not enough posts.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I remember the meltdown it caused. Much amusement.

hahaha for real.  Much of the modvocate meltdown was my pissyness over the idea of nerfing prelate stun or stun immunity something like that.

Technically Sachant made me an honorary mod for a weekend one time too. Forgot about that!

protosig_zps963957f1.png

RIP Hili

Grudges? Pfft. Who holds grudges?

Moderators., Mmoderators hold grudges, universally applicable across the gaming spectrum, I have never seen anyone hold grudges like the forum little green plastic soldiers.

protosig_zps963957f1.png

RIP Hili

Kickit banned already? :-)

Yes he is, though I'm not sure for what.

I'm hanging on by a thread! lol

edit: it's funny, there's even some blog post about all the folks banned thus far, nothing specific just names.  I don't participate in such silly things of course but it's there.

Edited by protonix

protosig_zps963957f1.png

RIP Hili

Moderators., Mmoderators hold grudges, universally applicable across the gaming spectrum, I have never seen anyone hold grudges like the forum little green plastic soldiers.

Why would you think that moderators hold grudges?

If they are constantly moderating someone, it stands to reason, that the offender is the one posting, not the one moderating.

Yes he is, though I'm not sure for what.

I'm hanging on by a thread! lol

edit: it's funny, there's even some blog post about all the folks banned thus far, nothing specific just names.  I don't participate in such silly things of course but it's there.

Points can be removed at a moderator's discretion. The more positive you are on the forums, the better the chances. The more negative you are, the more likelihood of being permanently banned due to reports.

Points can be removed at a moderator's discretion. The more positive you are on the forums, the better the chances. The more negative you are, the more likelihood of being permanently banned due to reports.

It doesn't say that anywhere in the rules, i advice you read the CoC

Why would you think that moderators hold grudges?

If they are constantly moderating someone, it stands to reason, that the offender is the one posting, not the one moderating.

In my well over 30,000 gaming forum posts, it's a universal truth that I've come to understand, those in power, abuse power.  Hell, that's just a universal truth in general, but it's more obvious when anonymous digital persona are involved.

There's no better chance that that person is misbehaving than there is of a mod holding a grudge.  You're welcome to disagree.

protosig_zps963957f1.png

RIP Hili

Moderators shouldn't take part in threads about moderation. They should quote CoC section about how we can't post about moderation policies and point us towards support@crowfall.com if we have issues and close the thread.

nAd1VPD.png

"Agelmar is King of the Hypocrites and Ruler of the Kingdom of Hypocrytia"