Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Handies

Are we Shadowbane players going to

241 members have voted

1. 1. Will you put your differences aside?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other - Posted

Who'd want it?  At some point it will become community responsiblity for another SB person to jump on the grenade.

nAd1VPD.png

"Agelmar is King of the Hypocrites and Ruler of the Kingdom of Hypocrytia"

Who'd want it?  At some point it will become community responsiblity for another SB person to jump on the grenade.

I think CMurder fell on that grenade.

Its weird for him to take one for the team... considering he used to be such a pain in game.  :huh:

Now Mal! You know there is a difference between "in game, evil, villainous CMurder" and the the real me! I'm actually warm and cuddly! Lol

cmurder%20sig_zpsaq2rwphh.jpg

I think I should be a moderator. I've become quite familiar with the warning system.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I think I should be a moderator. I've become quite familiar with the warning system.

Just remember that if the word "Shadowbane" is in a post you need to throw the thread down here in the Ghetto.

Edited by gauis

Now Mal! You know there is a difference between "in game, evil, villainous CMurder" and the the real me! I'm actually warm and cuddly! Lol

Oh I know!   :wub:   

can I be a mod....just so I can have a full sig!

how bout a warning point....I feel bad unless I have a cpl points

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

can I be a mod....just so I can have a full sig!

how bout a warning point....I feel bad unless I have a cpl points

Can have some of mine so I can get off mod queue. I'm sure they are tired of approving my posts.

*waves*

nAd1VPD.png

Are you ready to be a good boy?

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I was too hated to hate other people. Everyone was just about equal. When I play SB; if you're not in my guild... I will likely drop everything I'm doing, and attack you 98% of the time. I don't know what it is... but there is a special feeling one gets from one shotting lowbies. I'll probably remain hated, lol.

Edited by ydd

Every player in the game gives me a quest:
Quest: Kill me.

Reward: All my stuff.

Honestly that sounds like the worst system to have ever.

If someone deserves 48 hours of moderation queue just ban them for 24 hours.  Keeps them from wasting the mod teams time and their own.

nAd1VPD.png

Yes Ben, you know better than that.

You know Amanda gets jealous when I eat from someone other than her.

Gah. At some point I'm going to learn that it is impossible to out troll you. Edited by mal

If someone deserves 48 hours of moderation queue just ban them for 24 hours.  Keeps them from wasting the mod teams time and their own.

Sounds like moderator material right here.

protosig_zps963957f1.png

RIP Hili

I have come to the realization that, no matter how active I am in a game, my post count will never come near that of the Troll King!

How he manages it without being on the forum constantly I'll never understand. I have twice as many profile views as posts.... so, at least I have something going for me!