Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Are we Shadowbane players going to

243 members have voted

1. 1. Will you put your differences aside?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other - Posted

His post count doesn't look that impressive from where I'm sitting.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nope. Burn.

I can't take you seriously. Can't wait to kill you for no reason in game. It will make me very happy.

lOl   Some of these rivalries will never end, some will subside temporarily. We (SB) players are basically internet sociopaths.

im glad theres a poll for this ha. I have put in over 10 years of SB game time . Orig from Dread. I heard about this game from other SB players I have known for a long time . I doubt any differences will be set aside ha ha . good luck everyone.

Ritz

im glad theres a poll for this ha. I have put in over 10 years of SB game time . Orig from Dread. I heard about this game from other SB players I have known for a long time . I doubt any differences will be set aside ha ha . good luck everyone.

Ritz

Hi there Ritz!  How's it going?

cmurder%20sig_zpsaq2rwphh.jpg

A challenger has entered the arena!  Has the Troll King met his match?

heh...

but i give that Crown back to Proto

all done with Jokes...

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

Wow.  Zingmaster spotted.  He might be the only guy I don't take out an old grudge on, just due to that engaging voice and character over long sieges.

Cinnabar probably gets a reprieve, too.

I think some SBers try hard to maintain a tough-guy stance, but the reality is there are a lot of shady dealings and background politics that go on in the "game of thrones."  (Anyone recall "House Daenyr" from the original SB lore, ripped straight from George R.R. Martin books?  I recall Meridian once saying something to the effect of, "When I added that name to the lore, I couldn't remember where I got it exactly, but I do know I wanted to make them just like House Lannister.")  

The game is played far outside the game.  

Couldn't make it any better.  

May the games continue.

Never played Shadowbane because it had tab targeting and partial loot (inventory) but i played DF1 for a year and MO for a bit.

My preferred loot and combat system go definitively for DF1 (Unholy Wars don't matter since is pure s*it).

Edited by kdchan

Archduchess Alice

I can put my differences aside as long as you were not a member of the Evil Bastages on the Vengeance server years ago. Members of EB need to burn.

I pulled my nations shield out of retirement just for this!

Actually Im hoping the technology out there now will give us the kind of game Shadowbane should have been long ago. SB was a really good game, but it was ahead of its time and didnt quite work as well as we all wish it did.

I would love to play with all the old guilds again in a new SB type game, even my former enemies....*sigh*

Galahad

Former Guildmaster

KoA Nation

Deception Server

Vengeance Server

you mad? you seem mad... was fun tearing down your city :)