Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Handies

Are we Shadowbane players going to

239 members have voted

1. 1. Will you put your differences aside?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other - Posted

If you can still remember a grudge you had 15 years ago in your life, much less in a video game, then I would challenge you really need to get out more often.

Your milkshake lures all the fine folks to the yard. Verily, it is better than mine. Surely it is better than mine. Would you teach me, or would you levy a fee? - Integ

If you can still remember a grudge you had 15 years ago in your life, much less in a video game, then I would challenge you really need to get out more often.

speak for yourself. I'd punch corvus or vaylor square in the nose.

Untitled_zpsjrvzldjp.png

Fugger of Fuggington - Shadowbane

SkippyBojangle - PS4

Is your memory really that bad that you can't remember the grudges and friendships you had within the last decade? Come on Lindorn, you're not that old.

2eyfm20.jpg

speak for yourself. I'd punch corvus or vaylor square in the nose.

It's the mofuggin fugger

Killing people that I remember from Shadowbane would likely be the highlight of this game. 

Things I miss most in my gaming life:

1) Forumbane

2) Getting Powerleveled

5) Killing people for no reason

And lindorn too.  You still with Riot big guy?

And lindorn too.  You still with Riot big guy?

Yessir. 

And I love you Drenath, but yes, my memory is that bad.  PLEASE FIND MY OLD FORUM POSTS AND HELP ME

Your milkshake lures all the fine folks to the yard. Verily, it is better than mine. Surely it is better than mine. Would you teach me, or would you levy a fee? - Integ

OH I almost forgot

AHHHH ZINGMASTER

never been tree camped i can see

The best one was where you camped their tree and then had one squad of your dudes at each of the ruins.  Then you killed them repeatedly until all of their gear was broken, or they logged out.

The best one was where you camped their tree and then had one squad of your dudes at each of the ruins.  Then you killed them repeatedly until all of their gear was broken, or they logged out.

one step past that was the all night wall breaking sessions.......we did not want your crappy town but we loved making you wall less

Uh, I don't remember most of the people or guilds my crew had grudges with. I think the list was too long, but if I see a familiar name, maybe it will come back to me.

Aftermath

Welcome to The Bastion