Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Handies

Are we Shadowbane players going to

239 members have voted

1. 1. Will you put your differences aside?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other - Posted

I wonder where proto has been. Time to go send him a message.

I knew something was missing. Perhaps he didn't quite manage to put his cats in the signature image sizes and refused to join us?

Someone once said Shadowbane is the /b/ of MMOs.

I don't think people outside of the community know precisely what they are getting into.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Someone once said Shadowbane is the /b/ of MMOs.

I don't think people outside of the community know precisely what they are getting into.

That is pretty true, you can be going along just fine then BAM gore thread, your PL group gets rolled and you lost all your loots.  For the sake of this being the last hope I have of ever playing an MMO from this decade, I hope it is basically Shadowbane with a different logo and some new interesting traits, because I too started with Shadowbane as the first real MMO I ever played and everything since, that has launched has sucked huge *fluffy bunnies*.

Formerly known as - AmazingTacoBurito

well now....my thinking is if they are blue dots, you click on them until they are sticks

but i'm olde and might have forgotten a few things...

but still, thas mah Rx

Excelsior!

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

Well, in games likes MO or DFO i engage in combat only where i'm attacked, sometimes i engage myself if i find a gatherer in the wild or someone geared, but only if i can full loot him since i risk my stuff too (for full loot i mean everything, from gear to backpack).Otherwise attacking someone just to kill him is boring and have no meaning at all, i risk nothing and i gain nothing. Useless.

I can't take you seriously. Can't wait to kill you for no reason in game. It will make me very happy.

I can't take you seriously. Can't wait to kill you for no reason in game. It will make me very happy.

Can I join you :)?

Formerly known as - AmazingTacoBurito

I think this game, by the time it launches, will be beyond that. People will probably be looking for as many "known commodities" as they can get. This is going to be bigger than the small world we were used to.

Well, in games likes MO or DFO i engage in combat only where i'm attacked, sometimes i engage myself if i find a gatherer in the wild or someone geared, but only if i can full loot him since i risk my stuff too (for full loot i mean everything, from gear to backpack).

Otherwise attacking someone just to kill him is boring and have no meaning at all, i risk nothing and i gain nothing. Useless.

psssh, it's far from useless. The point is to make people cry

set aside all of differences and start over with a new slate in this game?

Lets be honest here for a minutes. We as Shadowbane players are unpleasant people. 

Are you guys willing to put aside your difference with people or guilds you dislike to make the game enjoyable?

Are you willing to put them aside and enter the game on a clean slate?

I like your picture!

protosig_zps963957f1.png

RIP Hili