Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Handies

Are we Shadowbane players going to

239 members have voted

1. 1. Will you put your differences aside?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other - Posted

I can't help it, I'm so excited!  I'm like Jessie Spano hopped up on caffeine pills!

You're going to have 17000 posts by the end of the week.

Your milkshake lures all the fine folks to the yard. Verily, it is better than mine. Surely it is better than mine. Would you teach me, or would you levy a fee? - Integ

Common experience suggests that most old grudges can be put aside. Many of the "elite" guilds which formed after the SB release servers died were composed of elite players hailing from guilds which had once fought with and insulted one another in brutal fashion just a year or so prior.

That being said, the personalities of some players do not change much, and some SB players appear to be stunted in their emotional development and consequently didn't mature much. If you found reason to hate their persona then, you may find it easy to continue to do so.

Galahad of KoA's post about EB gave me a good chuckle. It's good to see some people keeping the flame alive from the past. I myself will probably continue to oppose Knights of Glory and Beer if they migrate here, and maybe even QFT. But definitely KGB. The Chinese will also have to go if they start to form their mega beehive collective on this game.

4H4LmCE.gif

Scourge of the Shadowbane community, Public Enemy No. 1 to the SBEMU Forum Moderators, and member of the "Suppressed Person" faction on the Ubiforums. The man responsible for hooking up Ceska and CheckYoTrack. Also a 21-time World Heavyweight Champion of Shadowbane.

I like to think that all posts are from protonix, even my own.

That is high praise, I thank you!

Except Manshoon or Caliman's.  I take zero responsibility for their poorly made socks.

protosig_zps963957f1.png

RIP Hili

That is high praise, I thank you!

Except Manshoon or Caliman's.  I take zero responsibility for their ****.

you havnt met nekrage yet.

This is better than a server up!!!

I am truly in my element right now and I've had years of repressed forumbaning just waiting to get out!

That cat needs an Enema!!!!!

It's like telling someone not to judge. But you can't just brainwash them. We will still be placed under our "categories".

Well I didn't play Shadowbane maybe i'm just talking out of my ass here