Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fuggeroffuggington

I Didn't Dupe To Win

I miss mikey. And how he's banned. Sad Carebear.

Don't worry, he's probably already back under a different handle.

Kick-it was funny too. I'm equally sure he will read this and let us know which troll he is on this forum.

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)

Duping cause farming? Ain't no one got time for that.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

i'm bad...

never duped, botted or macro'd....

but , that being said and in all honesty....

i DID reap HUGE rewards from those i knew who did....so i never had to

instead i was the guy active looting inthe macro group, etc....however QFT never did get used to my not having a zillion bots of my own, nor how i could play a magelock for so long and not have a  PL macro...

what can i say...i'd tell em to borrow Panthro...who tries to compete with da Vinci?

but i digress....

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

I duped in Mabinogi with the intent of getting it fixed same when thar was a hack to get GM powers i flaunted it with style and PK'ed as many people as i could for hours on end and even helped spread the hack/dupe around but thats because its been around for such a long time and Nexon had yet to fix it so by making it public and FORCING thar hand it was then patched and i was happy. That was the only time i ever tried to do it but i felt i did it for a good cause and that was to force Nexon to fix thar broken game. I then later got rid of all duped items and they ended up doing a rollback to stop most people who had duped items. When you love a game and want it to survive but someone isnt doing thar job to fix it though it is a well known issue the best thing to do is exploit it heavily so you can force a fix and have that game survive and not be broken. The game got so bad with exploits that money had no value only items that could not be duped had value at that point and that is what was traded for other goods. And yes i did report the issue several times throughout the year and nothing had ever been done.

After that i never touched anything like that again. Im not interested in making money or getting endgame gear by exploiting it beats the whole challenge of earning what you have. I personally dont know how people have fun doing it just to do it. To me it just feels so easy at that point that i would no longer want to play. The challenge is what drives me to play RvR style games over any other.

Edited by krevra

krevra.png

I personally had fun bank rolling a dozen accounts of endgame level 75 ridiculous candy builds and poorly made socks that was awesome to kill people with and follow up with ,"back stabbed and merced by a greatsword on a strength based bird scout...tough luck kid."

Untitled_zpsjrvzldjp.png

Fugger of Fuggington - Shadowbane

SkippyBojangle - PS4

He got himself banned?  Well, I can't say I'm surprised.  He started spreading out into other forum topics and doing the same Negative Nancy stuff.

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

i'm bad...

never duped, botted or macro'd....

Please forgive the Noobear question...

What was macroing in SB? My only knowledge of using macros is in word processing and WoW (to try to improve my hideous DPS in LFR before they squashed the button bloat). Thanks.

"There's no way at all to avoid the terror that is human kind" ~Tully Ackland

:D

Please forgive the Noobear question...

What was macroing in SB? My only knowledge of using macros is in word processing and WoW (to try to improve my hideous DPS in LFR before they squashed the button bloat). Thanks.

Macroing was using a third party program to automate button pushes. It was mostly used for AFK power leveling and farming. You didn't have to be there to control your character. Edited by checkyotrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg