Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Founders' Update: "Hey, where's my test?" - Official discussion thread

Pann

Very excited to actually start testing, most of us felt the hunger dome creeping up on us this past week and here we are!

Will be looking forward to playing with some of you in the upcoming tests!

Edited by TacoTamer

Very Hyped to be testing, Tamer of Tacos for years upcoming and past. "If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."

ACE Founders J. Todd Coleman and Gordon Walton give an update on the status of pre-alpha 1.1 and pledge packages, but first... 

FULL STORY

I can see how that sentence it works, sorry for backseat writing!

Edited by valor

Updated my comparison chart with the new packages info: http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/8524-crowfall-pledge-reward-comparison/

Change log 2015-11-11

I feel that some things are still missing from that list, like badges, avatars, titles and the credits.

Direct link to the chart: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LCUtaFNMAuHuhLXmB3UkoIiK3vR-9eVbUTo4uOeIi8Q/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Canth

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

All planned content and features are complete at this point, so now it just comes down to bug fixing.  Our goal is to get this version into your hands as soon as possible… but we’re not going to start doing invites until we believe that it is ready.

We love bugs, save some for us to squish :)

Edited by oberon

Seems like we've had less video content recently, or am I just imagining that?  Should we expect more soon?

Here is Krampus (aka "Video John") editing the upcoming episode of Combat Chat. He's been juggling a few different video (and sound!) projects in the last week or so. We'll start rolling some of this stuff out next week.

P.S. He's always happy to hear that people are interested in his work so thanks for asking about him! 

krampus.jpg

@Pann do we know if Alpha 1.1 will still be Christmas themed or have they added some color and higher quality textures?  Just wondering when will have a version that might give us an initial idea of the performace profile on our hardware.

Here is Krampus (aka "Video John") editing the upcoming episode of Combat Chat. He's been juggling a few different video (and sound!) projects in the last week or so. We'll start rolling some of this stuff out next week.

P.S. He's always happy to hear that people are interested in his work so thanks for asking about him! 

krampus.jpg

Good to see you're keeping him on task.  *cracks whip*.  I do like the video content.

Also, new archetype confirmed:

R5pJIur.jpg

Edited by yamix