Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Considering the CU and Crowfall share the same fan base, to a point where like 90% of people who are interested in one game, will be following the other - I'm kind of amazed there is any bad blood.

People who are 'waiting for the next big sandbox-ish pvp game' flaming a company because they're trying to generate funds to make the next sandbox-ish pvp game.

Mindblowing.

Edited by xaine

It was the same thing with Darkfall, Vanguard, and Age of Conan whilst they were all three in development.

That said, CU is some carebear poorly made socks.

Cannibal Man - Future serial killer

I can't even.  You win, I am done with this part of the discussion.

Considering the CU and Crowfall share the same fan base, to a point where like 90% of people who are interested in one game, will be following the other - I'm kind of amazed there is any bad blood.

People who are 'waiting for the next big sandbox-ish pvp game' flaming a company because they're trying to generate funds to make the next sandbox-ish pvp game.

Mindblowing.

People are just idiotic...

It was the same thing with Darkfall, Vanguard, and Age of Conan whilst they were all three in development.

That said, CU is some carebear poorly made socks.

Video games are pretty carebear in general.

Real men play Badminton. Settle it on the court!

I stopped losing for the most part a couple years ago. :P I am constantly pushing myself as a gamer to get better.

I'm a fan of losing, not because it is fun to lose, but not being challenged is a big reason if not the main reason I stop playing any type of game. If I lose, not going to cry myself to sleep, but gives a lot more reward/incentive to at least try to do better.

There is always someone better (hopefully) to keep the entertainment and challenge going, which I don't mind. If I'm outplayed due to someone being better for whatever reason, good for them, keeps me going.

At the same time, being steam rolled at length is no fun, gotta have the balance somewhere.