Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello

Shambulus

Been checking up on Crowfall for a while. It seems like a very decent games with all the footages from Pre-Alpha. I haven't made an appearance at all in the forum section. This will be my first forum post and I'd like to say that I'm happy to have chosen Crowfall as my destination.

Once I learn more about the game, I'd like to join a guild and put a lot of time into Crowfall. Can't wait to see more in the upcoming test even though I won't get a chance to play yet haha.

Hello... It's me... I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet... ;)

Welcome to the forums!

Haha the Adele's thing has been running pretty wild on the internet. Thanks for the warm welcome!

And thanks Pann for taking your time to welcome me!

Welllcome there Sham ~

Glad that you step up and introduce your self here , that is the second step to enjoy more the game :D [after buying it of course hehe ]

About finding a guild , Serrated is always open to when ever you want to jump up and have a look , for now we always welcome new people , can different in the future , so you better jump on the boat the earlier and enjoy it more  :P

Nicodo_Serrated_Sign.png

Welllcome there Sham ~

Glad that you step up and introduce your self here , that is the second step to enjoy more the game :D [after buying it of course hehe ]

About finding a guild , Serrated is always open to when ever you want to jump up and have a look , for now we always welcome new people , can different in the future , so you better jump on the boat the earlier and enjoy it more  :P

Haha already had a few looks at your guild, seems really decent with the structure and all :) Will definitely consider it.

Welcome to the fun of eagerly anticipating Crowfall. Hopefully you have a few games to tide you over/distract you between now and then because the wait can be tough! :D

Thanks. By the way I had a peek at your fan site. It's fantastic. Always appreciate original art.