Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Founders' Update: Pre-alpha 1.1 - in living color! - Official discussion thread

I can already feel the glitch. Since the champion swings so slowly, I might think i have evaded it. Then a few seconds later, my character gets violently bashed up and dies. I am excited to crush this. Thanks for the update Pann! We've waited so long for this.

P.S. Will definitely get more excited when Physx comes into place. Can't wait to see Champion smashing a huge indent into the ground and see the earthshaking effects come into life.

Edited by EDM

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

Awesome! Can't wait to get my invite!

No more greybox environment!  The Hunger Dome level is 90% complete, with the remaining pieces to be added over the next few weeks. I’m sure you will agree that it looks VASTLY improved over the previous version!

Well I am sad that it won't feel like Christmas anymore.  :(  LOL!  j/k  I am excited to play in a colorful environment!  The Champion video looked great, and the environment has a really nice look to it.

The answer is that we want to try holding off on any new stretch goals for a bit.  While we are as excited as you guys are about growing our vision, the simple truth is that we have a lot on our plate already…. A lot!

Excellent decision!  I am with you on this one.

Too bad there are no Twitch streamers for tonights play test.

I was really hoping for some pre-alpha testers to stream tonight's testing for us! I am very excited to see some recordings to hold us over until we get into the alpha 1 and 2 tests. I'm sure we will have lots of streamers during those. I know I will be. = ^ )

Very Hyped to be testing, Tamer of Tacos for years upcoming and past. "If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."

FYI, "begging the question" means something completely different from "begging for the question". To beg the question is to make a faulty argument where you assume your own conclusion as a premise of your argument; it basically means circular reasoning.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

While I understand the reasoning behind to "no more stretch goals for the unforeseeable future because we have enough on our plate for now", I'm wondering where the money is going to be spend from future pledges.

A big wish from the Europeans would be ACE self-publishing in Europe. Any chance these future pledges will help finance for just that? Would only be fair because so far the EU backers helped getting the game published in the US.  ;)

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

As a reminder, testing invites will be sent in waves to all backers with the Pre-AlphaAlpha 1 and Alpha 2reward tiers, in that order – and, within each group, in waves based on the date that you first backed the project.

I am wondering about the backer dates for people who bought a package using the lay away option. For example I bought the gold package using layaway I am wondering if my backer date starts from when I made my first payment on my pledge package or it starts from when I have finished paying for the whole package. Does anyone know? 

The date is first backing (first payment).

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

While I understand the reasoning behind to "no more stretch goals for the unforeseeable future because we have enough on our plate for now", I'm wondering where the money is going to be spend from future pledges.

A big wish from the Europeans would be ACE self-publishing in Europe. Any chance these future pledges will help finance for just that? Would only be fair because so far the EU backers helped getting the game published in the US.  ;)

We're spending all the funds we get to build and launch the game, shockingly.  People who back us will get the benefits of their early backing along with helping us get the game done.  We do want to publish in Europe but we haven't yet committed to it.

Hi all! Super exited. However where do you find the download. Would be nice to do the dl before i get my access email and such. No.

You can't download until we entitle your account for the test.  You'll get an email right after that happens well before a test starts.

And thus the waiting game begins, Alpha 2 tester here so i probaly wont expect an email for atleast a few days i would think but still now that the floodgates have been opened ill be eagerly waiting :3

Veeshan Midst of UXA

Half of the Alpha 1 testers were invited this evening for tomorrow's test (even though the email said Tuesday, not Thursday, my mistake).  Hopefully they'll help us find more bugs to fix and move us closer to inviting even more of you.