Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey hey people i will be opening my mumble server for people its only a 50 slot but people are welcome i will open it up once i get my invite "Alpha 2 invites" which is in 1.1

its a Mumble server all are welcome

Hey just Shout Bremmen and he will, Rise and Destroy the people you wish decimated :o

Moderators can delete this message if it's stepping on toes, however I think it would be beneficial to have all voice servers in one consolidated place.

The Dregs has opened up a public Discord voice server. Requires no account and can be ran through browser...however... you can download a program or install an android/iOS app if wanted. Supports both text and voice chat.

Thou I'm not happy with the way warcrimes did it. I do agree with you we should all try to get together and have a chat or Txt based convo though "the dregs" option is one and it will probable hold more people mine is a another option simple as

Hey just Shout Bremmen and he will, Rise and Destroy the people you wish decimated :o

Moderators can delete this message if it's stepping on toes, however I think it would be beneficial to have all voice servers in one consolidated place.

The Dregs has opened up a public Discord voice server. Requires no account and can be ran through browser...however... you can download a program or install an android/iOS app if wanted. Supports both text and voice chat.

Hahahahaha..... Bremmen, don't be discouraged, there are a number of public VOIP's out there and guilds will likely use their own.

@Valor not even a little discouraged its just about manners IMO

It's a pretty common topic. A lot of people are spread out, because every other week someone pops up with a new voice server splitting the community more. Either way, I'll be in both the Crowfall discords and probably GameVox too(sigh another VOIP program on my computer)

Thou I'm not happy with the way warcrimes did it. I do agree with you we should all try to get together and have a chat or Txt based convo though "the dregs" option is one and it will probable hold more people mine is a another option simple as

only a certain group use it aka a few of the dregs kids, dw.  Theres a gamevox and if you want to open your own go for it.  Eventually the game will get big and you will get your group that will us it.

Edited by lakez

like i said guys i agree with his agenda get CF peps together its great idea just needs to be done in a better way.

@Zachdidit actually have and often open my server up to people when im playing games did it for SWTOR, GW2, Wildstar, Albion online etc....

but again im not trying to split anything up im giving my server which i own to people who just want to come and chat so i can get to know some CF players as im always on the server coz ive had it for over 5 years now

Edited by Bremmen

It's a pretty common topic. A lot of people are spread out, because every other week someone pops up with a new voice server splitting the community more. Either way, I'll be in both the Crowfall discords and probably GameVox too(sigh another VOIP program on my computer)

Voice server sure.  Although the bulk of the community hangs out in Slack during non-playtests.  We are sitting at 134 at the moment; crowfall.slack.com.  (Shameless plug).

[@--(o.O)@]

only a certain group use it aka a few of the dregs kids, dw.  Theres a gamevox and if you want to open your own go for it.  Eventually the game will get big and you will get your group that will us it.

It would be klnd if you could point out any...minors...circulating within TD...so we can lock them down in one of the hidden hugbox forums.

I'm sorry I think there has been some thing interesting happening here it's gone from a post about a single VoiP to a plug fest for TD I'm assuming that means The dregs. Which must be great and powerful as you seem to have 0 respect towards the OP but yeah GG on ur plugs guys hope u gain 11 people or so but just derailing the thread with post that don't actually have any relevance to my OP

I'm sorry I think there has been some thing interesting happening here it's gone from a post about a single VoiP to a plug fest for TD I'm assuming that means The dregs. Which must be great and powerful as you seem to have 0 respect towards the OP but yeah GG on ur plugs guys hope u gain 11 people or so but just derailing the thread with post that don't actually have any relevance to my OP

Not to mention that there's already a public Discord VOIP up for Crowfall...

Click here to join the Crowfall Discord chat community

Sekket on Mourning. Bhorov on Test Server. Youma the Pirate wherever TSP has sailed.

Not to mention that there's already a public Discord VOIP up for Crowfall...

As long as it isnt an official discord server from ACE, I would not join it myself. But its only natural that 3rd party fansites opens their own voip servers to the public during tests. 

And I would probably see more people joining the community servers rather than the server of a single individual with a 50 slotter.

Yeah hear u I was just offering it to people I'm not trying to make a guild or gather a community I'm just offering it to people in the test if I'm honest it's just someone trying to be nice. And it's just been construed in a very interesting way

As long as it isnt an official discord server from ACE, I would not join it myself. But its only natural that 3rd party fansites opens their own voip servers to the public during tests. 

And I would probably see more people joining the community servers rather than the server of a single individual with a 50 slotter.

I understand the sentiment. I'm an individual fan who set up a server. I'm not trying to drum up PR and traffic for a web site.

Click here to join the Crowfall Discord chat community

Sekket on Mourning. Bhorov on Test Server. Youma the Pirate wherever TSP has sailed.