Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Alpha 2 Invites for tonight

Taolon

Hi all and Pann especially! Any Alpha 2s got invites yet? Also I assume I am good on MailChimp since I get newsletter from time to time?

Thanks!

Azsh

Announcing the playtest session for tonight! I'm also about to send out an email (via MailChimp, as previously mentioned) to all Pre-Alpha group members. Alpha 1 folks, check your Inbox this afternoon, too; some of you will also be receiving an invitation today! If you are in the Alpha 1 group and didn't get an invitation yet, don't despair. The wait won't be much longer. 

Here's how the invitations are rolled out. First, it's according to group--currently, these groups are Pre-Alpha and Alpha 1. Next, it goes by backer date.

For today's test, we figured we need about 500 people. So, we're inviting all of the Pre-Alphas and then as many of the Alpha 1s as needed to hit 500.

Here's another scenario we're asked about:

Q: I backed the game during Kickstarter with a Contributor package. Last week, I put an Amber package on layaway. Am I in the Alpha 2 group now? 

A: Until the balance due on the Amber package is paid, your account is still at the Contributor level. When the Amber is paid off, then you will be automatically put into the Alpha 2 group. Once in the Alpha 2 group, you will be queued according to your original backer date (the date you pledged with the Contributor package). 

EDIT:

Nevermind, it seems it was a misscommunication and I edited my quote from Pann accordingly. :(

Edited by Zola

Pan just posted this 

Posted Today, 09:32 PM

CORRECTION (with HUGE, humble apologies for the confusion)! 

Today's invitations are being sent to PRE-ALPHA and ALPHA 1 backers. No Alpha 2s yet. 

I am very, very sorry for the miscommunication and any disappointment. 

Hey just Shout Bremmen and he will, Rise and Destroy the people you wish decimated :o

I wonder if they do amber KS b4 gold ks

They don't.

Alpha 2 from Gold and Amber are the same. A Gold who backed before an Amber would go first.

IhhQKY6.gif

still no invite /weep im in the back of the line cause i was one of the last earlybird gold ks

giphy.gif

Ditto on the feels aint got in either and i bk in KS time

Edited by Bremmen

Hey just Shout Bremmen and he will, Rise and Destroy the people you wish decimated :o

Wish I knew what my actual backer number is for Crowfall as far as access goes. I know my Kickstarter but without actual numbers i.e. 200 amber 300 gold and so on there is no way to properly analyze.

Azsh