Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Alpha 2 Invites for tonight

Taolon

Wish I knew what my actual backer number is for Crowfall as far as access goes. I know my Kickstarter but without actual numbers i.e. 200 amber 300 gold and so on there is no way to properly analyze.

You can see you backing number on Kickstarter. 

Go here: https://www.kickstarter.com/profile/backings

Click on the Crowfall Project in your list of pledges.

Your backer number is listed near the top of that result, just under "by ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc."

EDIT:

I just realized that when you said "actual backer number" you didn't mean your "actual backer number."  Sorry.

Edited by Jah

IhhQKY6.gif

Well it looks like I also didn't make it into the first wave of the alpha 2 testers  :o . That only adds fuel to the hype train though  B) , have fun tonight i'll be watching!

Very Hyped to be testing, Tamer of Tacos for years upcoming and past. "If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."

I'm Amber and I not received invited for tonight!!!!

Gold and Amber backers are all part of the Alpha 2 group. Within the Alpha 2 group, it's based on your backer number. It doesn't make any difference whether you pledged Gold or Amber.

I don't believe that they have invited all of the Alpha 2 testers yet, so if you haven't gotten an invite, it may just be that they haven't gotten to your backer number yet, but you will get in at some point.

You may also want to check your spam folder, check to make sure you haven't unsubscribed from the newsletter. If you have unsubscribed, contact support to re-sub so you will get the email when you are invited.

Lastly, you can go to this URL to check if you have access:

https://backers.crowfall.com/#/client

another day another non invite sad Bremmen T......T , but there is still hope  :D

Hey just Shout Bremmen and he will, Rise and Destroy the people you wish decimated :o

I'm not exactly sure when I signed up. However, I DID get an invite to this week's schedule. Maybe check your emails again every five minutes. *smile*