Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stargateatla

hi! how to find download?

Do you have a minimum of alpha 2 access? If not you won't be able to play or download anything for Pre-Alpha 1.1

Only pre-alpha players, and a few alpha 1 players were selected today. They will send you the download link through email if you do meet the requirement.

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

i have the alpha 2 access and there is no downloading or playing anything.

They have started inviting alpha 2 backers, but haven't gotten through all of them yet. Invites are based on the order in which players backed the game within each test group. So, all pre-alphas, then alpha 1s in order, then alpha 2s in order, based on how many players they need.

If you have unsubscribed from the Crowfall newsletter, contact support to re-sub. You won't get the invite email unless you are subscribed, since they are using the same mail service for both. If you think you should have already been invited and haven't received an email, you can check your spam folder, and also check this URL to see if you have access to download the game: https://backers.crowfall.com/#/client

Edited by Arkade

Yeah, I bought the bronze backer and had a hell of a time trying to find the patcher.  Asked help and they did an amazing job trying to answer my questions.

When help/support assumed I bought Gold+ BUNDLE, we spent about 30min back and forth with emails with the problem "2 Factor Authentication Failed - Please verify your authenticator code".  they sent me links to patchers and they removed the 2FA from your account so you can download.  When they found out I only had the BACKER BUNDLE... they insinuated that might be the solution.

Edited by DirtNasty

Figured Id post here as I had same question and sure many others have ,Id guess by today or tomorrow see something but looks like next testing is February right around Super Bowl time...Imagine that when may people will be eating Crow

Figured Id post here as I had same question and sure many others have ,Id guess by today or tomorrow see something but looks like next testing is February right around Super Bowl time...Imagine that when may people will be eating Crow

You can download the game at https://backers.crowfall.com/#/client

There will probably be more tests next week, but they haven't announced them yet.

Hmmm, went whole hog and made a Ruby pledge, on the website this says I get Pre-Alpha 2 access. But when I consumed the bundle, it only says I have Alpha 2 access....which I could have bought for $600 cheaper......bit concerned about that tbh. Also, the link to the client download doesn't work. Hope I didn't get gipped lol......

Hmmm, went whole hog and made a Ruby pledge, on the website this says I get Pre-Alpha 2 access. But when I consumed the bundle, it only says I have Alpha 2 access....which I could have bought for $600 cheaper......bit concerned about that tbh. Also, the link to the client download doesn't work. Hope I didn't get gipped lol......

Ruby should give you the Pre-Alpha 2 access reward. You can check to make sure it's correctly applied to your account by visiting http://crowfall.com/en/account/ and looking under "Backer Rewards", there should be one reward in the list named Pre-Alpha 2.

It's not necessary to consume the package to obtain the testing reward since it's based on the total purchase on an account ($1000 = Ruby = Pre-Alpha 2). If you wish to have your package rebundled or if the Pre-Alpha 2 reward does not appear on your account, I suggest to contact ACE at support@artcraftent.com

The next test in Siege Perilous (Pre-Alpha 1 & 2) is planned for Tuesday 6pm EDT.

Edited by courant101

No, you do not need to consume your pledge package yet. If you are in the Pre-Alpha 1 & 2 or Alpha 1, 2 & 3 test groups, you are now eligible to participate in playtests. Once a week, we send out an email to the testers with the playtest schedule. (The schedule is also posted on our website: http://crowfall.com/en/playtest-schedule/). 

You can check the status of your account (e.g. your backer rewards) by going to Account > Backer Rewards. There should be things in the list like "test entitlement" (though the exact test may be a little different). If you don't see anything like that, shoot us an email -- support@artcraftent.com -- and we can get you set up. 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

Hi, new, sorry.. But upon following the suggestions in this thread, when i click the link to download the client, it just says: "Sending you to the new client download page..." and never loads it. I just figure the game will be big so i should download it soon to participate in the tests. If i qualify but I think Amber has Alpha 2, so should be good.

Hi, new, sorry.. But upon following the suggestions in this thread, when i click the link to download the client, it just says: "Sending you to the new client download page..." and never loads it. I just figure the game will be big so i should download it soon to participate in the tests. If i qualify but I think Amber has Alpha 2, so should be good.

How recently did you become an Amber backer? You'll need to be added to the "Testers" group before you can download the client. They usually add newly qualified backers before each new test session. You can also send an email to support@artcraftent.com.

IhhQKY6.gif