Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Backer Number

How do you find out what your backer number was at time of Kickstarter? Would be good to know so I dont wait impatiently when they invite say up to 1000 and I am 1001.

Thanks!

Azsh

That info is on your Kickstarter account. Me>Backed Projects (under "My Stuff", left column) and you'll see Crowfall under Collected Pledges. click Crowfall and you'll see something like this

ndAOBvs.png

The number is your backer number. The lower the number, the earlier you pledged.

Edited by arawulf

Thank you above! Too bad it doesn't tell me number of gold and higher in front of me but does at least give me a general idea. Maybe developers might show our backer number for each access entitlement on our accounts so we do not go crazy while we wait for our email.

Azsh

Lol I thought I was in bad shape in the 1900 range Marth. However who knows where we really are in the chain since we have no idea the number of silver and below in the backer numbers before us.

Azsh

Mother of god 3a7ec428333f9dc1264f6924792c2172.png

You made me laugh out loud.  You are ~2,100 in the list of Alpha 2 folks, so expect an invite next week at the earliest.  The later you get in the more bugs we'll have fixed, early is not always best!

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook