Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HarleyH

Old School gamer here...

Hi everyone, old school gamer here. Started with Muds in 94, moved onto UO then EQ, Guild beta tested DAoC, WoW of course and the list goes on but I am not trying to bore anyone.

Looking forward to Alpha 2 starting so I can sink my teeth into Crowfall, I hope everyone's having a fantastic weekend.

-Harley aka Dariss

Welcome to the forums.  I'll ask my standard question when I see UO pop up in an introduction - what shard?

I was on Pacific, mostly. I owned a 2 story and 2 vendor houses near Vesper, a large brick sorta near Vesper and a Keep on the ice island (the name escapes me). UO was so much fun, I have struggled to repeat the fun that I had during the UO/EQ/DAoC days and I am hoping that Crowfall fills that void.

I was on Pacific, mostly. I owned a 2 story and 2 vendor houses near Vesper, a large brick sorta near Vesper and a Keep on the ice island (the name escapes me). UO was so much fun, I have struggled to repeat the fun that I had during the UO/EQ/DAoC days and I am hoping that Crowfall fills that void.

Welcome. Great Lakes here.

I hear you about wanting that feeling we all had playing the early MMO's, UO, EQ, DAoC, SWG... but I think games, people and the whole feel of an MMO has changed since then. Let's face it, we were kind of closet gamers back then before WoW made MMO's mainstream.

I hope CF gives us a the feeling of those games...

https://youtu.be/KLVdsUwFVQI