Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jtoddcoleman

Did I mention that you guys are awesome?

...in total project funding, the balance currently stands at $5,998,848.  That means we are likely to cross the $6 million mark either tonight or tomorrow.

In honor of this auspicious occasion, I'm going to mail whoever pushes us over the $6m line a funny piece of Crowfall history.  (FWIW, it will be arguably of $0 in monetary value, but cool.  well, unique, at least.)

I can't thank you guys enough for making this happen.  Crowfall is a crazy, risky, people-say-it-cant-be-done project that I swore I would try, if I ever got the chance.

You gave me that chance, and I will be eternally grateful.

Todd

ACE

(by the time I hit POST, the total was already up to $5,998,948.)

Todd

ACE

J Todd Coleman

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

[Rules of Conduct]

Someone might be lucky and receive the Hippogriff picture!?  ;)

Edited by Canth

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

I`ll mainly talk in the test chat which I will do when I get access. In addition, I will acquire a kitten so I`m not alone on christmas eve. That`s why I`ve gold badge, and Gordon promise me his fancy axe, and ala Gordon`s special brew - a potion buff in the Hunger Dome.  -_-

MQfHl7c.png

Crowfall Game Client: https://www.crowfall.com/en/client/

Oh please, we are not that awesome...   :3

We just eat our vegetables and really love and enjoy ambitious games, which really try to achieve something and make a diffrence, being not afraid to take risks.

Unfortunately this has become a very rare situation in todays gaming industry.

So we hope there will continue to be such acknowledge- and trustworthy crowdfunding game projects like this one.

As long as there are people out there, recognizing a good game when they see it, it would be a shame if these wouldnt be able to get produced and realizied. But it really speaks volumes about the gaming industry these days, that such games are only able being made through crowdfunding.

Well, given that, maybe we are a bit special indeed.

Lets make some great games together!

Someone might be lucky and receive the Hippogriff picture!?  ;)

No, this one will be in a game museum one day.

Edited by Urahara

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.

...in total project funding, the balance currently stands at $5,998,848.  That means we are likely to cross the $6 million mark either tonight or tomorrow.

In honor of this auspicious occasion, I'm going to mail whoever pushes us over the $6m line a funny piece of Crowfall history.  (FWIW, it will be arguably of $0 in monetary value, but cool.  well, unique, at least.)

I can't thank you guys enough for making this happen.  Crowfall is a crazy, risky, people-say-it-cant-be-done project that I swore I would try, if I ever got the chance.

​Great. Now is maybe a good time to hire a high profile game designer, preferably one who has experience in designing challenging gameplay, adversary mechanics, player psychology and organic information processing.

Ideally, his cv should not include a military record (prevents hive mind thinking) and instead include devotion for high-risk competitive games (prevents carebearification) and programming knowledge (logic is not a foreign language to him). Bonus points if he likes russian mma without rules (leaning towards friendly fire + high twitching skills).

​If you hire "that" guy, you've struck gold and 6m is only just the beginning.

This game can be successful. That whole permanent character; renewable worlds system will be the saving grace that makes this game last longer than SB.

You will also need anti zerg mechanics. Without anti zerg mechanics this game will experience many of the crippling troubles of shadowbane and will die much faster.

you should include a permanent and seasonal arena as well. This will give some small permanent system of competition. So any character not bound to a world could go in and out freely.

ezgzn8.jpg

...I can't thank you guys enough for making this happen.  Crowfall is a crazy, risky, people-say-it-cant-be-done project that I swore I would try, if I ever got the chance.

Todd

ACE

(by the time I hit POST, the total was already up to $5,998,948.)

Todd

ACE

Why your welcome Todd, glad I could help out.

In return I very much appreciate you sharing the vision. And giving us an inside look at how the job gets done. And allowing the fan base to test and contribute to the project. I have had more fun watching you make Crowfall than actually playing some other Korean games on the market.

The final destination may, or may not, match my personal expectations, but so far the journey has been entertaining. And that's why I play mmorpg's

Thanks for inviting me to ride along. 

Edited by corvax

.....In honor of this auspicious occasion, I'm going to mail whoever pushes us over the $6m line a funny piece of Crowfall history.  ......

Hmmm, probably is a video of you trying to let go of your Cawstume and return to RL. My guess is that the 2 days the rest of the ACE gang had you in a straight jacket finally made you realize that eventually all good things must come to an end :D  :rolleyes:  

- - - - -

Diz my finest signature, oooo its uber!

I know this is probably too late, but I just wanted to say how ecstatic I am to be a backer, and a part of this growing community with such an amazing team leading the way of this future success. Crowfall will be one of the big games in gamer history IMO, leading the way, and creating a foundation for future mmo's for years to come.

My faith is fully in ArtCraft Entertainment bringing us a game we can all enjoy and love for a lifetime.