Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ACE/Crowfall AMA Tues, Nov. 24!

Pann

Are you sure /r/gaming is a place for AMAs? That place is only used for images afaik. All the dev amas are usually hosted on /r/games.

Anyway, good news indeed.

Fen, you are 100% right. Thank you for catching my faux pas (again). I wish I could fax you cookies. 

Fixed. Again. I'll just be over here beating my head on the keyboard. 

Thanks. 

Please don't do that. You will break the keyboard.  ;)

Edited by Canth

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

Fen, you are 100% right. Thank you for catching my faux pas (again). I wish I could fax you cookies. 

Maybe you can't fax them, but FedEx or UPS would be glad to deliver some for you. I mean you either want to send him cookies or you don't. Making up a fake technical problem for not being able to transport said cookies seems like an easy way out. #Cookies4Fenris

The link goes to headphones o.O

Now we know what Pann has put on her Xmas gift lift to Santa! 

Dont put all your hopes into the Santa on these forums Pann, he's just blown $7k for a Crowfall gaming rig! Gonna be alot of kiddies wanting from him this holiday season! :-D

Could someone post a link to the headphones? I've been thinking of upgrading haha!

Very Hyped to be testing, Tamer of Tacos for years upcoming and past. "If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."